( CHAPTER 6 )

"There's my house!" Padme exclaimed excitedly. Padmé and Kyra started forward; Anakin hanged back.

"What? Don't say you're shy!" Kyra called back to Anakin, who hadn't moved.

"No, but I. . ." Anakin began.

Suddenly, there were shouts from two little girils, Ryoo, who was now six, and Pooja, was now four. They came running towards Padmé and Kyra excitedly.

"Aunt Padme! Aunt Kyra!" The two girls yelled excitedly to the two sisters.

"Ryoo! Pooja!" Kyra was happy to see them. A smile on her face, the two girls each hugged the sisters.

"I'm so happy to see you! This is Anakin. Anakin, this is Ryoo, and this is Pooja," Kyra introduced the small girls to the Padawan.

Anakin and the girls said hello to each other shyly.

"Artoo!" They yelled when they saw the astromech droid they hug him. Artoo whistles and beeped. Padmé and Kyra laughed.

Anakin, Kyra and Padmé go on toward the house. The girls stayed and play with Artoo. Kyra couldnt help for the grin to ay on her face. It felt good to be back home once again.

***

Sola, Padme and Kyra's beautiful older sister, came in from the kitchen carrying a big bowl of food. "They're eating over at Jev Narran's later, Mom. They just had a snack. They'll be fine," Sola called over her shoulder.

Sola placeed the bowl down on the table, where Anakin, Padmé, Kyra, and Ruwee Naberrie, Padmé and Kyra's father, were coming into the room.

"Anakin, this our my sister, Sola," Kyra introduced.

"Hello, Anakin," Sola smiled.

"Hello," Anakin shyly replied.

Sola sat down as a Jobal Naberrie, their mother, came in with a heaped bowl of steaming food.

"You're just in time for dinner. I hope you're hungry, Anakin," Jobal spoke to Anakin.

"A little," Anakin shrugged.

"He's being polite, Mom. We're starving," Padmé added, and it was actually true.

"Kyra, I hoped you left that lightsaber near the door! You know how much I hate that thing," Jobal reminded Kyra, who remembered her lightsaber was on her side, hidden from sight.

"Fine," Kyra groaned, unhooking it from her belt. She nudged Anakin to hand her his, and he did. She took the two objects to the door, and placed them down on the table.

"And no using the force either!" Jobal reminded her.

"You came to the right place at the right time. Sit down, son," Ruwee grinned, ignoring the past confrontation that had happened as everyone sat and started passing food.

"Honey, it's so good to see you two safe. We were so worried," Padmé and Kyra gave Jobal a dirty look. Ruwee smiles as he watched.

"Dear. . ." Ruwee addressed his wife.

"I know, I know. . . but I had to say it. Now it's done," Jobal nodded.