Cнapтer 09

(Ana's POV)

September 16, 2015

"Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will." - W. Clement Stone

_____________________

A nightmare shook me awake in the middle of the night. Well that, and my stomach. I hadn't eaten the night before because I fell asleep after..... I can't believe Josh knows! What will I tell my family? What will I tell Julie? I hugged myself and rocked back and forth like a baby. I found myself dozing off for a bit before my alarm woke me up for good. I stared at the ceiling for a minute before getting up and heading to the shower. I washed the tear stains away. I would act normal, and hope Josh doesn't tell anyone anything before I can stop him. That's a great idea! Self five! Just kidding. I got my nerd outfit and stuff on, and headed downstairs. Marcus was sitting at the counter again drinking coffee. He looked like he wanted to say something but thought better of it.

I reached for my coco krispies and gasped. THEY WERE GONE. Tear. I poured and got a bacon, egg, cheese and biscuit breakfast meal out. About ten minutes passed and I walked upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my bag. Marcus was already waiting in the car and I plopped into the passenger seat. Rise By Katy Perry cane on. This song is really enspiring. I hummed along and soon we were at the school. I was inside before Marcus had one for our the door. As I reached my locker, I looked around cautiously. No sign of Josh. That's good. I grabbed my books and went into homeroom. I began working. On some Math homework when a shadow loomed over my paper. I ignored it

"Hello..... Savanna." Josh whispered into my ear, making me jump up.

"Shut up Josh! I'm Ana here!" I whisper-yelled.

He chuckled. "I've got nothing binding me to keep it a secret."

"Josh. STOP." I growled, noticing a few more people had come in, including the school's gossip girl.

"What will you do to keep me quiet?" He growled huskily. I glared at him.

"NOTHING!" I practically screamed.

He smirked and turned to the people who had just came in. "Hey, did you guys know that Sav-" Josh began when I flew out of my seat and slammed my hand over his mouth. The other students looked at me curiously and I saw the gossip girl's wheels turning.

"Okay you win. What do you want." I asked, no PLEADED.

"You have to do whatever I say, whenever I say until I let you off the hook." Josh smirked.

My mouth fell open. "No sexual things Josh!" I growled.

He thought about it. "No sex or anything like that..... For now." He said smirking.

I didn't really have a choice and nodded my head. Satisfied, he went back to his seat and we both waited for class to begin. Math was terrible. I could feel Josh's stare throughout the entire class! It's very unnerving!!!!!!! By the time I got to lunch, I was in a very....... Angry mood. I hadn't seen Lucas or Gigi ALL DAY. I swear...... If they ditched. Ugh. I walked into the lunchroom and grabbed a burrito. I was heading to my table when my jaw dropped. Emma was here!!!! In a wheelchair, but here!!!! So we're Gigi and Lucas!!! Why was Emma here? I thought she didn't get discharged for another week? I practically ran over to her and gave her a brief hug.

"Why are you here???? Are you okay????" I said, confused.

"I'm not entirely sure, all I know is that I was discharged and mum said I could come to school lunch just to see you. Lucas and Gigi helped me get here." Emma explained, happiness in her eyes.