Cнapтer 07

(Ana's POV)

September 14, 2015

____________________

"Get up dumbass!" Ethan yelled, making me shoot up and hit his forehead with mine. Ouch.

I glared at him and pushed Ethan out of my room. I headed into my bathroom and hopped in the shower. When I came out, my alarm clock said 9:45. I pulled on some leggings and a long cream tank with a black heart and black sandal flip flops. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw an omelet being made by Thomas. Ethan had already set the table so I sat down next to mum and dad. Dad was drinking coffee and mum was telling him off. Mum hates when dad drinks coffee, says it's bad for his blood pressure. Ethan sat down next to me and I remembered the conversation from the night before. Family is family, no matter what gender you like.

Thomas's omelet consisted of bacon, mushrooms, onions, ham, sausage and cheese. It is delicious! I cleaned the dishes and sat on the couch next to Thomas, who was reading a book.

"Watcha reading?" I asked.

"Truth or Die." He said and continued reading.

"Sounds interesting. What's it abo-"

"Shhhhh! I'm reading boo bear!"

I pouted. Boo Bear is my nickname from Thomas and Ethan because I named my favorite bear "Boo". Ethan was still upstairs and mum and dad were being weird.

SpongeBob Voice: Ten Minutes Later

FINALLY Ethan emerged from his room and I pulled him down next to me. I think I had a creepy smile on my face, but who knows?

"Soooooooo, who do ya liiiiiike?" I asked curiously.

"Ummmm.... Nobody right now." Ethan said, lying straight through his teeth.

"Ethan!!!! Don't lie to me!!" I yelled and smacked his head.

"Okay okay! I kind of like this guy at this restaurant named Stephen, he's a chef, and owns the restaurant and several others." Ethan said and blushed.

"YASSSS MAN!" I yelled like a crazy woman. What? I'm totally normal.

Everyone talked for a bit and I was getting super bored. Saying my farewells to my ever so loving family, I headed to the park. Yes the park. I like the swings. I was swinging back and forth when some kids came up to me.

"Miss?? Can you help me swing? Mommy is helping Sawah." The little boy said and I complied. I was pushing him and all the other kids were playing with me when a few mothers ran over.

"I am soooo sorry Savanna! I really hope my kids aren't bothering you!" One mother said. I laughed and said they were fine. I didn't even notice the paparazzi until a reporter yelled at a kid to leave him alone. I put my hands on my hips and glared at him.

"That is NOT how you talk to kids. What is wrong with you? Know you made the poor little guy cry. Say sorry." I demanded, making the reporter's face become a cherry.

He apologized and I went back to playing with the kids. I checked my wristwatch and found that it was 11:40. I'd been here for a while. I said bye to everyone, reluctantly of course, and got in my car. I drove to a nearby McDonalds. Don't judge. Models can eat McDonald's too! I got a double bacon cheeseburger, and silently mentally cried when I realized they had gotten rid of the bacon quarter pounder. But whyyyyyy?! I sat down and ate while staring out the window. The sun was shining brightly on the tarred road making heat radiate off of it. It would take me an hour to get to the set which is located near the beach. Why not get there early? I finished my food and hopped into the car and drove to the movie set. A bunch of cars were already here. I noticed Julie was talking to Carolyn and made my way over to them.