twenty-six

Niall and Harry were waiting around the Lilo apartment, waiting for Louis to be ready so they could go to Niall's ultrasound. Liam was quietly talking to Zayn in the kitchen and Harry was watching Niall dance around the room with his stomach showing. Harry had to contain his giggles.

" Niall, what are you doing?" Harry says. Niall stops dancing and looks at Harry. Niall gestures towards his baby bump.

" Look how big my bump is getting!" Niall says.

" Yes, I get it you love your baby bump, but you should stop dancing around." Harry says. Niall walks over to Harry and pouts his lip out at him.

" You're no fun Harry." Niall says. Harry smiles.

" When the baby comes out, you can dance as much as you want." Harry says.

" But then I won't have a baby bump." Niall says frowning.

" But then you would have a baby." Harry says. Niall smiles at that thought. Harry was right. He was going to have a baby soon.

Liam walks to the front door with Zayn trailing behind him. He looks at Niall and Harry standing there still with no Louis.

" Is Louis still not down here?" Liam asks. Niall and Harry nod their heads. Liam lets out a breath.

" Louis! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Liam calls walking over to stand next to Niall. He pulls Niall's shirt down over his bump.

" Hold on! I'm not done yet!" Louis calls back. Liam rolls his eyes.

" We should just leave without him at this point." Liam says.

" That wouldn't be very nice. He hasn't gone to an ultrasound recently and he really wants to see baby." Niall says.

" Lou! We're leaving without you!" Harry calls.
Louis races down the stairs screaming no. He ran to Harry and jumps on him. Louis wraps his arms and legs around Harry's tall body.

" Please don't leave without me." Louis says shoving his face into Harry's neck. Harry let out a laugh.

" We just needed you to get down here Lou." Harry says. Louis jumps down from Harry. He looks at his tall boyfriend.

" That wasn't very nice." Louis says pouting his lip out and crossing his arms. Harry softly places his lips on Louis's lips. Louis smiles into the kiss.

Liam looks at his phone for the time. Liam rolls his eyes. The four of them actually had to go.

" Guys, we should get going." Niall says. Louis and Harry break away from each other. Harry looks at Niall.

" That's probably a good idea." Harry says. Louis slips his shoes on and the four walk out of the apartment. They walk to the Uber and they get into the car. Liam tells where the driver to drive and the driver starts to drive towards the hospital. Niall smiles at Liam. Liam looks at Niall weird.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Liam asks.

" No, I was just admiring your fatherly side. Baby isn't even born yet and you're already strict." Niall says placing a hand on his bump.

" I'm only strict when it comes to Louis. Louis always makes us late." Liam says.

" Louis has ears!" Louis says from the back of the car. Liam looks at Louis.

" Maybe if you wouldn't make us late, I wouldn't insult you." Liam says. Louis makes a face at Liam and Liam looks at Niall.

" Do you see this? It's like Louis is my child." Liam says. Harry protectively brings Louis into his chest.