one

Niall started his day like any other. Waking up to his annoying ass alarm. Having his roommate yell at him for having his alarm too loud. Actually getting ready for the day. Sit in his bed until he actually had to leave. Wait for his roommate to wake up and get ready. And leave with his roommate to go eat breakfast in the dining hall.

It was a basic daily routine, but Niall liked it. He wouldn't change anything about it.

Right now, Niall and his roommate, also his best friend since they were young, were sitting in the dining hall and eating their breakfast which contains of bagels and cream cheese. They were both talking of nonsense. They are neither fully there each morning so all their morning conversations contain of shit they can't explain.

" Honestly, since I'm a beautiful looking potato, I must have a beautiful looking potato as my boyfriend." Niall's best friend, Harry, says. Niall shakes his head at his best friend.

" Are you high or something?" Niall asks.

" Higher than the clouds. Just kidding, drugs are bad for you kids." Harry says.

" You honestly need more sleep than you're already getting. I can't stand your shit talk in the morning." Niall says.

" I don't talk shit in the morning." Harry says.

" Yeah, alright. You little arse liar." Niall says. Harry rolls his eyes. Niall happened to look across the dining hall, well, because it became quiet because everyone was staring at whoever just walked into the dining hall. Niall regretted looking to whoever walked in.

" Hey look Niall, it's the guy you like!" Harry says to Niall. Niall slaps Harry's arm.

" Would you not announce it to the whole college? I would gladly appreciate it." Niall says.

" Oh, come on Niall. Who wouldn't want his dick into their body?" Harry says.

" I'd rather not talk about his dick being in someone." Niall says taking a bite of his bagel.

" Yeah because you only want his dick inside of you." Harry says. Niall chokes on his bagel. He gives Harry the death glare. Harry just smiles at him. Niall swallows his almost choked bagel piece.

" You're so gonna pay for that Styles." Niall says. The group that was being stared at the whole time walked by the two sitting and eating their breakfast. The boy with soft blue eyes and feathery light brown hair looks at Niall's curly headed friend.

" Hi Harry. What's up?" He says smiling. Harry smiles back at him.

" I'm doing good Louis." Harry says.

" You wanna come to my house tonight and work on some homework together? You can bring your friend too if you want." Louis says.

" Sure, why not. We'd like that. Will Liam be there tonight?" Harry says.

" Yeah, I think so. Li?" Louis turns to his stubborn-looking friend standing beside him." You're gonna be at the house tonight right?" His friend just nods his head. Louis looks back at Harry and smiles.

" I'll see you tonight Harry. Enjoy the rest of that bagel." Louis says. Harry lets out a little giggle.

" I will Lou. See you later." Harry says. Louis and his friend walk away from their table. Niall just looks at Harry.

" What?" The curly headed lad asks confused. Harry takes a bite of his bagel.

" When were you gonna tell me you're dating my crush's best friend?" Niall asks.

" Um, we aren't dating Niall. He's just in a couple of my classes and he likes to do homework with me." Harry says.

" I found your beautiful looking potato for a boyfriend." Niall says. Harry rolls his eyes. Niall gets an idea in his head.