thirteen

Niall was not ready to meet up with Liam. He didn't want to face the face that broke his heart.

But here he was sitting at a booth with Harry sitting beside him waiting for Liam to show up.

Niall's leg was bouncing up and down nervously. He had one hand protectively over his non existent stomach. He was quietly sipping his tea and zoning out.

" Niall, you okay?" Harry asks. Niall snaps out of his zone. He looks at Harry.

" What?" Niall says.

" You okay?" Harry asks again.

Niall nods his head," I'm just fine." Harry comfortably rubs Niall's shoulder.

" You'll be okay. Do what's best for your baby." Harry says. Niall nods his head. He's just doing this for his baby.

" Hi Harry. Hi Ni." A voice Niall knows too well says. The best friends look to see Liam and Zayn standing there. Niall frowns at both of them.

" You can't call me that anymore." Niall says.

" Why? It's just a silly nickname." Zayn says. Niall's blood was boiling. He did not want to deal with Zayn today. He was lucky he was dealing with Liam. Harry stands up and looks at Zayn.

" I don't think we've met. I'm Harry." Harry says sticking his hand out for Zayn to shake it. Zayn just rolls his eyes and sits down in the booth across from Niall. Niall looked at Harry. Niall was not going to deal with Zayn.

So Harry tried to help," Let's go get some tea and get to know each other better, Zayn, right?"

" I don't want to get to know you. I'm here to talk about mine and my boyfriend's baby." Zayn says. That statement made Niall furious. Zayn was and is never going to be the father of his child. And how dare he claim Liam as his boyfriend already.

" Think again Zach, because my baby is never going to be yours." Niall says.

" I mean if I hang out with my boyfriend and his baby is around, might as well claim it as mine." Zayn says. Niall was ready to flip the table and strangle Zayn.

" You are never claiming my child as yours. You already claimed him as yours, you're not taking my child too." Niall says pointing to Liam. Liam needed to stop the two before they get kicked out of the tea shop. Liam grabs Zayn's arms and pulls him out of the booth. Liam drags him away from the friends and talks to Zayn in a side conversation. Harry and Niall look at each other.

" I'm sorry, Niall, I'm trying my best to get rid of him." Harry says. Niall sighs and takes a sip of his tea.

" I know you're trying your best. Thank you." Niall says. Harry smiles. Zayn and Liam walk up to the table again. Harry looks at Zayn.

" Would you like to get tea with me?" Harry asks. Zayn angrily rolls his eyes and nods his head. The two walk off to get tea and Liam takes that chance to sit across from Niall.

" What do you want to know?" Niall snaps. Liam cringed at how harsh Niall was being. Niall didn't mean to be that harsh, but someone pushes his buttons and now Niall is angry.

" I want to apologize for Zayn. I don't know why he thinks he's my boyfriend. No one is my boyfriend except you. And-"

" No. I'm your ex-boyfriend." Niall cuts Liam off. Liam looks at Niall with sad eyes.

" But why? We love each-" Niall cut Liam's sentence off by his laughter.

" You really want to know why? You have to be so stupid. It's not everyday where you find your boyfriend sucking someone else's face out." Niall says. Liam shakes his head.