fourteen

" Do we have everything? Money? Phones?" Harry asks. Niall looks at him with disapproval.

" The only thing we're missing is your boyfriend and the father of my baby." Niall says from his bed. Niall and Harry were on their way to pick up Louis and Liam to go to Niall's first ultrasound. It was a big day for the four friends because it was the first ultrasound out of many.

" Okay. Are you sure we're not missing anything? We have everything, right?" Harry asks. Niall stands up from his bed and drags Harry out of their dorm room. Niall drags Harry down the hallway.

" Hey!" Harry calls.

" If we didn't leave soon, we were going to be late and I'd rather not be late to my baby's first ultrasound." Niall says. He pressed the down button for the elevator. Harry stands up and crosses his arms. He pouted and honestly, he looked like a giant five year old who didn't get the last cookie in the cookie jar.

" I just wanted to make sure we had everything." Harry pouts. The elevator shows up on their floor and the two friends step into the elevator. Niall presses the ground floor.

" You checked eight times." Niall says.

" Because I wanted to make sure." Harry says. Niall rolls his eyes. The elevator gets to the ground floor and the two walk out of the elevator. They walk out of the dorm room hall and across campus to Lilo's apartment.

The friends eventually get to the apartment. Harry rings the doorbell and the door immediately swings open. Niall was met with a pair of arms thrown around him.

" I can't wait to see the little baby!" Louis says.

" What about me?" Harry says pouting his bottom lip out. Louis lets go of Niall and walks to Harry. Louis raises on his tip toes to kiss Harry's bottom lip.

" I see you all the time." Louis says.

" Where's Liam?" Niall asks. Liam shuts the door behind him.

" Right here." Liam says. Niall had to hold back his smiles. Even if Liam did cheat on him, Niall couldn't help but stare at Liam like old times.

" So, are we ready to leave?" Harry asks.

" Not till the Uber driver gets here." Liam says.

" You got us an Uber? You didn't have to." Niall says.

" Liam and I felt bad for you to be pregnant with the little baby and walk all those miles." Louis says.

" In reality, Louis was too lazy to walk." Liam whispers to Niall. Niall lets out little giggles. A car pulls in the front of the apartment.

" That looks like our Uber." Louis says. The four friends walk towards the car. The driver rolls down the window.

" Are you Mr. Payne and Mr. Tomlinson?" The driver asks. Louis and Liam nod their heads. The driver tells them to get in and the four friends get into the car. Liam tells the driver the location and the driver starts to drive. Louis and Harry got the back of the car and Liam and Niall got the middle of the car.

" I've never been in an Uber before. This is cool." Niall says. Liam nervously plays with his hands.

" Yeah, really cool." Liam says. Niall looked at Liam weird. Everything about him screamed nervous.

" Are you okay Liam?" Niall asks. Liam wouldn't look at Niall. Liam would feel guilty every time he saw Niall. Guilty for cheating on him, guilty for making him pregnant with his child. And besides, Liam was scared for this child. Liam wasn't ready.

" Since he's not speaking, I'll speak for him. Liam is scared he's going to be an awful parent to your child." Louis says. Liam looks back at Louis offended.