seventeen

" Why are you dressed so well?" Louis asks. Louis and Harry were sitting on Harry's bed watching a movie on Harry's laptop. Niall was looking at himself in the mirror making sure his outfit looked good. He wasn't dressed his best, but he wasn't dressed his worst. He made sure his small bump of 7 weeks was covered well enough by his shirt. And he made sure his hair was styled the best.

" I'm going out with Jace." Niall says fixing his hair. Louis and Harry look at each other. They both thought the same thing, this isn't going to be good.

" Where are you going with him?" Harry asks.

" We're just going out to a movie." Niall says. He looks at his best friends." Does this outfit looks like I'm trying, but not too hard?"

" It looks good." Harry says. Niall smiles.

" So, when are you telling him about your baby?" Louis asks.

" Not for a while. I just want him to be my friend before we go into anything more serious." Niall says grabbing his phone off his bed.

" What about Liam?" Harry asks.

" What about him? He has Zayn." Niall says.

" They aren't a real thing." Louis says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" My arse. Tell that to Zayn who clings to his dick all the time." Niall says. Niall walks towards the door and swings it open.

" Where are you going?" Harry asks.

" I'm going to meet up with Jace." Niall says.

" He's not picking you up here?" Harry asks.

" No." Niall says.

" Maybe we should walk with you." Harry says.

" No, I don't need you walking with me. I'll be fine by myself." Niall snaps.

" Okay. Be careful then." Harry says upset he lost this fight. Niall nods his head and closes the door walking to the elevator. Behind the closed door, Harry looks at Louis.

" I don't like moody Niall." Harry says shoving his face into Louis's neck. Louis kisses the area around Harry's ear.

" Moody Niall will just be a phase." Louis says stroking through Harry's recent cut locks.

" I don't like it." Harry says, which came out muffled, into Louis's neck. Louis just continued to play with Harry's curly hair.

Meanwhile, Niall was walking to the nearby cinema. Niall couldn't wait to see Jace. He's been waiting all day for this so called 'date'. Niall didn't really consider it a date because he just wants to get to know more about Jace. Niall wants a serious friendship before any relationships happen between the two. And Niall thinks he is off to a good start.

Niall eventually makes it to the cinema. He walks in and found Jace sitting on one of the benches inside waiting for him, looking down at his phone. Niall smiles at the sight of him. Niall walks into the cinema and walks up to Jace.

" Hi Jace." Niall says. Jace looks up from his phone. Jace smiles.

" Hi Niall. Ready to see the movie?" Jace says. Niall nods his head. Jace stands up and Jace leads Niall to the correct theater. Jace chooses two seats towards the back and looks at Niall.

" Are these seats okay?" Jace asks.

" They're perfect." Niall says. Jace and Niall sit down. Niall looks at Jace.

" So, what movie are we watching?" Niall asks.

" Are you into horror movies?" Jace asks. Niall smiles a nervous smile. Niall hates horror movies. He won't sleep for months if he watches a horror movie.