Happy Halloween Sparklez!

"Are you serious right now?!" I exclaimed.

"To Hell I am!" Jordan yelled back.

"You are such a butt!" I gasped. Jordan was dressed up as Superman. The idiot has no creativity.

"Yeah, but i sure am I good lookin' butt," Jordan argued back.

"Fine... but I need you to do one thing then.." I said slyly.

20 Minutes Later

"MY BRAND!" Jordan finished. I let out all the laughter I had held in while Jordan was recording. "I hate you..." Jordan mocked. I gasped for breath as I motioned for Jordan to come towards me. I put my arms around his shoulder.

"You are adorable.." I giggled.

"Not as cute as you," he said as he booped me on the nose. "But.. you've just embarrassed me in front of millions of people."

"Not yet I haven't..." I said as a went to Jordan's computer and hit the upload button. "Now I have."

"And now... you will pay!" Jordan yelled as he ran towards me. I screamed, then ran for my life. Somehow Jordan, in the clunky Superman suit, managed to throw his arms around my waist and lift me up as I screamed and kicked.

"Jordan no! Stop! Please!" I screamed.

"What..? I can't hear you!" Jordan carried me to hid couch, oblivious to my protests, and pinned me down. "Now, you pay!" And what did he do? He tickled me. The ass tickled me. My screams grew higher pitched as the tickling velocity increased.

"Stop... Please!" I gasped out.

"Hmmm," Jordan paused. "Only if.. you say that Jordan is the sexiest Superman you have ever seen in the history of existence"

"Jordan... is the.. sexiest.. Superman.. I have.. ever seen in.. the history.. of existence!" I gasped out.

"Good," Jordan said as he released me. "Now get dressed sugar, we're gonna be late to Mark's party."

Half an Hour Later

"Babe! Come on! We're freakin' late!" Jordan yelled as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Just a second!" I yelled back as put the final touched on my outfit. Jordan can go as Superman, but I'm going as the Black Window. Not only do i look sexy as hell, the costume covers my whole body so not only will I feel comfortable, I'll stay warm in the chilly October weather. "Ta da!" I exclaimed as I opened the bathroom door. I swear, Jordan's jaw dropped. I walked up to him, and tilted my head. "Hello, Superman."

"Hello Widow," Jordan gushed out.

"Shut your mouth babe. It's rude," I said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, but you look so damn hot," Jordan said, purposefully averting his eyes from the "main attraction". His brown eyes flicked to his wrist, which was decorated with a silver watch. "Fuck we're late!" he yelled as he pulled me out the door and down the stairs to the parking lot.

At The Party

"Hi Victoria! I've heard about you from Mark," said Allison, Mark's girlfriend. She was dressed as the stereotypical girl gamer, which I found hilarious. Jordan was off with Mark somewhere, lost in this crowded party.

"All good things, I hope. I love your costume by the way. Very funny, but good-lookin'" I giggles, and Allison joined me. We both turned at Mark and Jordan standing on the counter, hitting glasses with forks.

"Attention friends!" Mark shouted. Once he was satisfied, he continued. "You are probably wondering why I've called you all here today," *chuckling* "Well, if you are wondering that, then you need some help. It's Halloween, bitches! Now let's get this party started!" He yelled.

"Ohhhh yeahhh!!" the crowd screamed back. Somehow, I found Jordan in the crowd. He was already a little tipsy, and me, the nonparty pooper, accepted the glass of alchohol he handed me. I downed it one gulp, then managed to get Jordan in a liplock. His tongue started to explore my mouth just as my throat got dry. 

"More.. drink.. mmm..." I sighed into Jordan.

"Come on baby, lets get some glasses." He lead me to the cooler, and me both grabbed a can. We linked our arms, and downed those babys. The rest of the night went by in a blur.

When I woke the next morning in Jordan's bed, with Jordan pressed against my back, I just remembered little flashes of last night. A kiss there, a squeeze here, a laugh there. Whatever happened last night, it sure was a blast.

-A/N-

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Dirtiness level - 7

I think.

It's late and I'm insane lol

Happy late Halloween tho!

Vote/Comment/Fan :3