Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It's been a while since Jordan and I have moved to the new place. I can't keep up with all this, all the boxes and the clutter and everything. I'm still in shock from when he asked me to move in. I still can't shake the feeling that I'm dreaming. But, everyday the loud banging upstairs assures me that, indeed, I am awake. The constant construction really annoys the frick out of me. Jordan makes jokes about how wherever he moves, construction is sure to follow. I tell him he's an idiot and it's just a dumb coincidence. Ah, Jordan. It seems like everyday I like him more. He's just so... cute! I mean, the way he looks and the way he talks, he's even cute when he walks. And diary, this man does not walk. This guy waddles. Yep, waddles. Like an adorable penguin. I can't stop smiling whenever I think of him, then I giggle at his cuteness. The way he avoids cursing in his videos bye saying "god-dangit"... The way he looks when he laughs. Oh diary, am I in love?

Dear Diary,

All's well in the Victoria lifestyle (gosh my name sounds so professional and elegant. That's probably why I go by Vic, to be honest). Oh yeah, that jerk-face Tom called me again. He is such an ass! The whole "calling me in the middle of the night" was not-so-cool, but then he asks me to come over to his place - and get this - with another girl! He said it would be fun, a guaranteed "night of surprises." No thank you. Oh, I also finally got Jordan to upload his Draw My Life video. Took him long enough. I told him to do it for "the fans", and most of all the fangirls. He's such a cutie <3. Oh, I'm getting off-topic. Sorry! Well, in other news, the new apartment is really nice. We aren't completely moved in yet, but its starting to look like a nice place to live. Luckily, we've gotten the internet installed, which is a major must for Jordan and I. Ha, when Jordan got it all set up he said, "there you go, wouldn't want to kill you with lack of internet. I know how precious your Tumblr time is to you". I hit him after he said that. Hey, he deserved it! 

Diary,

I hate everything. 

No, I don't really mean that. Just, everything is so exhausting. I've been up for a while now diary, I'll write in the morning.

Dear Diary,

(Cont. from last entry). I don't really mean that, diary. It's just, I've recently been job searching, and no one seems to want me. Why don't they want me? Because I have no experience. Why don't I have any experience? Because I HAVE NO JOB. I know youtube brings in money (Jordan has proved that to me), but that's not really my thing. Also, part of me doesn't truly consider it a real job. I told Jordan this and he got mad at me. Really mad. I guess this was our first real fight as a couple. Well on the plus side, it means we're officially together now. But on the bad side... It was a big fight. Screaming and yelling, pointing and extreme arm movement, moving from room to room. Yeah, this was serious. It ended up with me storming out and going to McDonald's, ever girls happy place after a fight. When I got back home, Jordan was recording a video and I just crept past him and went to bed. Oh, here he comes now. Poor guy spent the night on the couch..

Dear Diary,

Everything is ok now! Well, relationship-wise at least. Still looking for jobs (sadly). Me and Jordan made up (heh, you know the saying "make up or make out"? we did both). The cutie pie attacked me with a hug, and we both apologized. Then we both ate some ice cream, cuddled and marathoned How I Met Your Mother. Oh diary, I love my nerd <3. Now for my extensive search for a job. Jordan promised he'd help me look, although he still wants to get me into the youtube biz. Maybe some day, that's what I told him. 

Oh! I almost forgot! Pax East is in a few days, and Jordan's flying out there to Boston. I didn't want to go, just because crowds aren't really my thing. But he promised to bring me back a little something something, so it's cool that he's leaving me alone in the apartment for a week. Now I've really gotta fly diary, Jordan's calling me!

A/N

Oh my gosh I am so sorry I am so horrible please forgive me please please please! I know I suck but hey at least I didn't completely abandon this!

Well here you go guys! A new chapter (finally!) for you all. I know it's been forever and a day since I've written, but I have totally real and liable excuses! No but seriously, school and writers block have really been getting to me. I'm glad I could put this out! I tried a different kind of chapter this time, how do you guys like it?

We recently hit 13k reads, so I'm feeling super awesome. Thank you guys so much! I really love you all, and I can't thank you enough for reading and voting! You're all just so awesome!

In other news, I'm actually going to PAX East in a few days! Hopefully I'll get to see all of my favorite youtubers, and meet Jordan <3 ! I'm super excited, and when I get back I promise to write like crazy!

Vote/Comment/Fan :3