Coffee Adventures

"Well Vic, I'm off to PAX! I really wish you could come," Jordan said as he hugged me goodbye.

"Nah, it's totally cool. There's always next year," I replied with a smile.

"But I'm going to miss you!" Jordan protested.

"I know you butt, you can't live without me," I teases as I kissed him. "Now go, you don't want to miss your flight!"

"Ok, bye babe!" I laughed as I pushed him towards customs.

"Don't trash the place!" I heard him yell as we walked our seperate ways.

"No promises!" I laughed. I pushed my way through the exit and went to my car. I turned on my favorite radio station and sang along to "Ain't It Fun" by Paramore as I pulled out of the airports parking lot. I leaned back in my seat, rested my hands on the steering wheel, and drove all back to the condo.

- At Home -

Tom:

hey girl ;) wanna hang out ??

I groaned as I read Tom's messages. But then I glanced down at my bowl of ice cream and youtube video.

"You know what?" I said out loud. "Screw it." I was bored, and desperate for entertain me.

Vic:

sure, why not. place and time?

I winced as I typed the last letter, and cringed at my text message notification.

Tom:

i knew you'd eventually succumb to my hotness ;)
heres the deets:

And listed underneath was the address to some coffee shop. I shrugged, and before I realized what was happening, I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door.

-At the Coffee Store-

"So.. what made you finally bring your pretty little ass back to me," Tom said with a wink as he put his arm around me.

"Touch me and you die," I snarled as I forcefully shoved his arm off of me.

"Ooh, a bad girl. I like that," he said with a mock bite directed at my neck. I shook my head hard and directed a punch at his side. "Didn't hurt," he teased. I punched him again. "You hit like a girl." And again. "Ow- ooh baby I love it when you get all aggressive."

"Your a self-conceded asshole," I snapped. Tom just chuckled and replaced his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged him off, and moved up the line to order. "I'll have a caramel mocha please," I said politely.

"I'll get a cappuccino, doll. And I'll pay for this girl in front of me," Tom said to the barista, who blushed as I groaned. I was a little surprised though.

"That's the nicest thing I've ever seen you do, Tom," I told him as we picked up our drinks. "You've exceeded my expectations," I joked.

"Oh I'm full of surprises," he said with a wink.

"Oh, shut up," I said, then playfully punched him in the arm. He nudged me back, and I actually smiled back at him. I went to sit down, but he stopped me.

"Actually, we have other plans. Well, I do, and you're coming." My eyes widened slightly, and Tom chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't rape you. Unless that's what your into," he said slyly.

"Just tell me where the hell we're going, you jackass," I said angrily.

"Only down to the park. Don't worry your little pretty head, babes. I'll protect you sugar," Tom said with a smirk. I kicked him in the shin, and he cursed at me. "Well, let's go girly." He grabbed me by the arm, but I jerked away.