Tom

I woke up cold. Very, very cold. I was on an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. Suddenly, the events of last night came rushing back to me. But where was Jordan? I got up, wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I tugged on Jordan's t-shirt, trying to cover more up. I've always been insecure about my body, so even though his shirt was about mid-thigh length, I still felt so exposed. I staggered out of Jordan's room, and heard a voice down the hallway.

"Mark! What the... Dude!" Jordan's voice laughed. I made my way towards him, and realized he was recording a video with AllShamNoWow and NFEN. An idea formed in my head. I snuck up behind Jordan, controlling my breathing so he wouldn't know I was there. I leaned down to his ear, not daring to breathe.

"Boo!" I yelled, and jumped back as Jordan appropriately fell out of his chair.

"Dude! Not cool!" He said, somewhat angry.

"Help..." I said as i fell on the ground, laughing hysterically. "Cant... Breathe.." I was gasping for air.

"I hate you," Jordan said as he got back into his chair.

"Sure you do," I said with a wink, and his look caused me to erupt into yet another fit of giggles.

"Um, Jordan, remember us?" NFEN's voice came through the computer audio, and Jordan chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that dudes," he said, trying to keep his cool.

"So who's the little lady, Jordan? Hmmm?" Mark's voice echoed through the speakers. Part of me expected for him to say 'Oh no one', because it's not like we were official.

"Um, this is Vic," Jordan said looking at me. "She's my girlfriend," he said proudly. He smiled down at me, and then pulled me up onto his lap. "See?" Jordan said, switching on the video for skype. I watched the video as he leaned in and kissed me swiftly on the cheek. I smiled stupidly, I still needed some time to get this 'boyfriend/girlfriend' thing in my head.

"Oh, so when were you planning on telling us this?! Keeping her all to yourself?!" NFEN's face appeared on the screen, with fake anger evident on his face.

"Who can blame him?" Mark's face also appeared. "No way he's going to let her run away from him. I mean, she's really pretty."

"Um guys, you know I'm right here, right?" I asked, giggling.

"It speaks!" Mark joked.

"To answer your question Nick, I am so keeping her all to myself," Jordan cut in, pulling my face close to his and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, twisting to face him properly and kissing him back.

"Hey! Get a room!" Mark cut in. Jordan pulled away.

"Sorry dude," he said, stopping the recording. "I'm going to scrap this recording, k guys?" Nick and Mark nodded, and they all started discussing making a new video. I started to wander down the hallway, before realizing that all my stuff was downstairs, in my apartment.

"Hey Jordan? I'm going down to my flat, ok?" I said to Jordan as I made my way out the door. He responded with an 'ok', and I stepped out into the hallway. "Shit." I whispered. I was still only in Jordan's t-shirt and my underwear. I tugged on the shirt, and ran down the hallway to the elevator. Please, please dont let anyone be in the elevator, I thought as i pushed on the down button for the elevator.

Ding.

Fuck. I smiled awkwardly at the man standing in the elevator. I moved to the corner of the elevator, hiding. I felt his eyes roam over my body. Hey, stop eye-raping me! I wanted to shout. With a sinking feeling I noticed that not only had I forgotten to select my floor, but that the elevator was going down to the lobby from the 22nd floor, and the man was moving closer to me. He moved so he was leaning on the wall next to, like a typical douche bag.

"Hey there good lookin'" he said confidently. Obviously he was used to getting all the girls.

21

"Uh, hi," I said, moving away from him.

"Don't worry girlie, I don't bite."

20

"Yeah, but your cologne does," I remarked, smirking.

"Feisty, are we now? I like that.." he said seductively. Nuh huh, not working on me.

19

"Yeah, I bite," I said sarcastically, moving to the other end of the elevator.

"Ooh, you like it rough, do you now?" He said with a smirk, walking over so I was trapped in a corner.

18

"I, uh, have a boyfriend," I said, starting to get nervous. He's gonna rape me.

"Oh, I bet he's nothing compared to this," He said, gesturing towards his bulging muscles.

17

"Oh, he's much better, you creep," I sneered. I was starting to get ticked off by this douche.

"Sure he is. Denial, the first step to change," Creep said, putting an arm on the wall next to me.

16

I froze. He is so going to rape me. Creep chuckled, and removed his arm, only to reach into his pocket and pull out a paper and a pen. Oh no, I am not getting his number.

15

I'm getting his number. He placed it in my hand, and I stared at it.

Tom <3

(714) 555- 2783

Ding.

The door opened, and I rushed out, relieved to escape.

"Call me!" Tom shouted after me as I ran down the hallway towards the stairs.

"You wish!" I yelled back, chuckling to myself.

I sprinted up the stairs, and when I reached the 21st stair I was pretty winded. I panted heavily, stumbling towards my room.

I pushed open the door, luckily it was unlocked. I went to my room to put on some real clothes. Don't get me wrong, Jordan's shirt was comfy. It's just not all-the-time wear. I pulled off his shirt, looking through my closet. I pulled on a fitted Sleeping With Sirens shirt, and ripped skinny jeans. I kept my hair down, and put on some make-up, but nothing too noticeable. I checked my phone, and Jordan had texted me.

Jordan ^-^ :

recording day 2day. feel free to explore cali! have fun, lovely Vic .

I blushed at the last part, and decided to take his advice, and explore California.

A/N

More of a filler...

but tommmmmmmmmmm

sorry for the short chapter :P

expect longer ones soon ^-^

Vote/Comment/Fan :3