Hello Fascination (BxB) ch10 <3

*Contains horrible gay smut

Caleb's POV ;D

"Princess?! Who you callin' princess!" I scowl at Tyler. I'll show him how much of a princess I can be. I crawl on top of my man, already burning with desire as I straddle his hips. He looks surprised, but slightly turned on. Mwahahah.

Cocking my head to the side and arching my back, I place my hands on his hard chest and bite my lip as I look down on him. "Caleb? What are you doing?" Tyler asks carefully.

Instead of answering him, I lean forward and brush my lips against his. He lets out a shaky breath when I trail them down his jawline, to his neck, in search of a sweet spot. Tyler shivers when I pass over the smooth skin right below his ear. Found it.

My mouth latches on and sucks like a leach, hungry for blood. I tear at his soft flesh with my teeth, which makes him gasp beneath me. Smirking, I use my tongue to mend the skin; Tyler moans in response and tangles his fingers through my messy blonde locks.

My body moves on it's own accord, grinding into Tyler's hips. We both moan as our now hardened members push against each other. Tyler starts to shiver when I slide my hands slowly up his shirt, feeling his muscles ripple and flex against my fingertips, my mouth never leaving his tender neck.

"Caleb," he gasps, "Kiss me." I don't need to be told twice; I bite one last time on his now dark hickey. Hehe, the one from last week was just starting to fade away. Can't have that, now can we?

Tyler's firm lips press against mine softly. He sucks on my bottom lip, twirling his tongue over, and earns a small, embarrassing moan from me. I take his hint and open my mouth, tangling our tongues together.

My hand goes automatically to his jeans to rub his hard bulge. Guess what, there's a penis under there! My other hand runs over his right nipple before harshly rolling the pert bead between two fingers. Tyler groans at the mix of pain and pleasure and I feel the bulge under my hand grow even larger and harder. Holy shizzit! It just keeps growing. It's like a giant seamonkey!

You can do this, Caleb. Just be rough; he likes it rough.

Quickly, I unbuckle his belt and shove his pants to his calves. He gasps in surprise and I take advantage by shoving my hot tongue against his. I roughly grope and rub his member through his boxers.

He moans loudly and grasps at the back of my shirt. That reminds me; I tug at his shirt and Tyler takes the hint. Breaking away when he swiftly pulls off his shirt and tosses off the bed, I look down at his not-so-little package which is straining against the thin fabric of his boxers.

Making sure to catch his eyes, I bow my head and kiss hard along his waist. Tyler's eyes never leave mine as his scorching skin shivers under my touch. I lower my mouth and kiss his peepee through his underpants. Tyler hisses in frustration (no, not like a kitty, you dumb people -.-

I giggle and lick the outline of his member. Tyler groans. I finally pull off his last article of clothing and watch as a ginormous disco-stick flies up and almost whacks me in the face. Glaring at - it - I slap it like a bitch. Yep, I backhand that sucker like a whiny hoe-bag.

Tyler yelps and stares amusingly at me. "What was that for?"

"Bitch tried to hit my face," I whine with a pout.

He throws back his head with a bark of laughter, which is replaced with a gasp as my hand hesitantly grasps his thick rod. I slowly stoke him up and down while he takes in shallow breaths. Feeling brave after his reaction, I place my lips gently at the tip and suck slightly.