Hello Fascination (BxB) ch16

*Re-posted due to computer error

Caleb's POV ~(^-^~)

"WE ARE FAM-IL-EEE. I GOT ALL MY SISTA'S WITH ME," I dance around in my new pink sweater with a cute sparkly fox on the front (courtesy of my brother) and link arms with Chels and Finny.

"For the hundredth time...." Chels rubs her temples in agony.

"... Shut da hell up, gayboy." Finny finishes for her.

I huff out and angry 'pfft' and drag them to the pet store in the mall -- sanitary, I know, right? My Tylerkins is supposed to meet us here before Chelsea, Finn, and I go out on the town like freaking Sex In The City or something. We walk in and go straight to the cat toys. Bitch please, you know you love pretending you're a cat.

We giggle and roll around for a while before I see my lovely boyfriend and his brother and a guy I don't know and my brother an-

What the hell is my brother doing here?! "PATRICK. G.T.F.O." I holler at him and try to push him out the door.

He merely rolls his eyes, not budging an inch. Tyler gently pulls me from my digimon of a boyfriend and pets my hair, making me calm down. See, I am a cat! I purr loudly and rub my face against his chest lovingly.

TYLER'S POV!!!!!! (just for a little while ^w^)

My brother and Jared share a disturbed look while Patrick just watches in amusement at the now meowing Caleb that's pawing at my chest. I roll my eyes and say, "Caleb, your brother wanted to try and get along with me. Connor, our friend Jared, and I are going for a boy's night out while you do your girl's night out."

Finny-boy glares as his cheeks flash red and his blue hair swishes around his face. "Hey! I'm a boy; I like vagina too!"

Caleb slaps me on the chest. "YOU LIKE VAH-JAYJAY?! YOU MOTHA FUCKIN CUNT LICKING, PUSSSY SMELLING, FISH LOV-"

I cover his mouth with my hand, reducing his embarrassing shouts to muffled whines of protest. Caleb tries licking my hand, but I shudder in pleasure at the feel of his hot tongue. I lean into his ear and whisper, "You better stop licking my hand or I'll have to go mingle with your fucktard of a brother with a boner. Save that for later." I nip at the shell of his ear, enjoying the bright burning pink on his cheeks.

Pulling away, I pretend that nothing happened. Patrick looks pissed off already. I tell Caleb to go look at the puppies, making him squeal in delight and run off with everyone but me and his brother.

"Caleb's my little brother and I love him," Patrick stares at me menacingly, "And he's convinced he wants to be with you so let's get things straight. I don't like you, I sure as hell hope that you don't like me, but we need to at least act civil around him."

I grind my teeth and clench my fists. Like he's one to talk about acting civil. He was trying to punch my face in not even a few weeks ago!

We hear frantic yipping and I turn around to see Caleb approaching with his arms full of at least ten wiggling puppies. The puppies are obviously trying to escape, but my cutie has them in a death lock.

Caleb's eyes plead with mine when he says, "Tyler, can we-"

"No." I reply sternly.

"Bu-"

"No." He gives me a pleading look and give him a 'bitch-please' look back. "Caleb," I say warningly.

He grumbles and glares at the ground before retreating with the crying pups. I turn back to Patrick, who has a small smile on his face, and say, "Let's just try to get along. If not for the gay-straight alliance, then for Caleb. He as too much on his mind and shouldn't have to worry about anything else."