Hello Fascination (BxB) ch15

Caleb's POV *-*

Someone taps me on the shoulder outside of the school. I turn and immediately Tyler's lips find mine. I smile into the kiss and reach down to unbutton my jeans. He stops my hand and breaks away before saying, "Caleb! School's about to start; no sex."

I roll my eyes, flipping my hair away from my eyes. Damn I need a haircut. I'm starting to look like a hobo-hooker. Hrm. Does Tyler like hobos? I'm pretty sure he likes hookers- well, guy hookers- but do hobos turn him on?

"Hey, Tyler? Do hobos give you a boner?" He rubs the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"No, Caleb. Now tell me," he speaks slowly, like I'm three or something, "Why are you trying to take your pants off?"

I huff out a puff of air. Haircut; soon. "I had to borrow Chelsea's pants and they're way to tight. I swear, my ass has gone numb! Numb, Tyler, numb!" I pout and go again to unbutton the top of my jeans so my fatness can breathe.

Tyler stares at me before turning me around by my shoulders. He lets out an appreciative hum and asks, "Caleb, do you like pennies? Or anything shiny for that matter?"

I nod, confused by his question. What shit you be smokin'? I'm about to turn back around and face him, but Tyler throws a penny on the ground in front of me.

"Ooh, shiny!" I bend over to pick it up and Tyler smacks my ass. I squeal and put a hand where he smack me and one on my face, both cheeks burning. "YOU ASSHOLE!"

Before I can stomp away, Tyler kisses my lips lightly, whispering, "Your ass looks so hot in those jeans. Oh, and good morning; I love you."

"Love you too," I grumble, but it ends up sounding a lot like, "Fuck you," Hm. Interesting.

I hear the loud smack of flip flops against concrete and turn to see Chelsea storming towards me. "Caleb, you fuck-nut! Why did you wear my jeans! And you didn't even wait for me," she explodes quietly by my ear, "In fact, my mom said that you told her I was hiding in your backpack on the way to school when she asked if I wanted a ride or not!"

Turning on my puppydog face- big, round, watery eyes, head tilted down, and lip slightly trembling- I cuddle into my boyfriend's side and play the hurt damsel card. Chels rolls her eyes, but stops trying to dislocate my brain.

I hear my name somewhere behind me so I move both Tyler and myself so I can see who it is. Finn's floppy blue hair stands out and I smile. "Finny-boy! Long time no penis, eh?" Everyone looks at me funny. Bitches be smokin' dat kush, I'm just being bawler.

I break away from my boyfriend with a quick peck on the cheek and hug Finn tightly. "Is... is everything okay between us, Finn?" I ask as I bury my face into his neck.

"Yeah," he looks relieved, "But I need to talk to you; my house after school?"

I'm about to agree, but then I remember that he kissed me last time I was at his house. Holy nipples that would be hard to go back there and NOT act like an awkward duckling. "Actually I'm staying at Chelsea's house for the time being. Want to go over there?"

Finn smiles at me in relief. "Come to think of it, I never have been to Chelsea's house." He winks at my best friend and she blushes and looks away.

"Go away," Connor wraps his arms around his girlfriend, but she shoves him away and walks off. He looks hurt and goes after her.

"Oh snap, trouble in paradise? I wonder what happened. Was it like Degrassi? Holy rollie pollie, I love that show. And Ghost Adventures with Zak Bagans. Bro, we got a ghost over here, man! Pft. My penis will be a ghost for you, Zaky-kins, if ya know what I mean-"