Hello Fascination (BxB) ch6

Recap:

Tyler's POV.

Caleb turns to me after a few minutes of walking. "So what did you want to talk about?"

I smirk down at him and say in one simple word, "Sex,"

~*~*~

Caleb's POV *-*

SEX?

WHAT DOES HE MEAN, 'SEX'?

Tyler lets out a laugh and says, "I was just kidding cutie," He winks at me and pinches my cheek, making it even redder than before.

I let out a growl and cross my arms with a pout. Whatever. And what happened before, me going all horny and attacking Tyler's beautiful body, yeah that? That wasn't me, it was my mentally disturbed twin. Yeah, let's go with that...

"Aw don't be upset. I was just messing with you," Tyler says, making me feel a little better.

I uncross my arms and contently snuggle my head into the side of his arm as we walk.

After a while, Tyler breaks the silence. "But, if you want to talk about sex, then let's do it!"

I pull away, my cheeks burning (again -.-) but Tyler just pulls me back to him, refusing to let me go. "So it's obvious that you're a virgin-"

I start to squirm in his hold.

"-so I'll try to go gentle when we make love-"

I try to yell for help, but Tyler puts a hot hand over my mouth.

"-and it's also obvious that you'll be the bottom, with your dainty figure;-"

I lick his fingers, trying to make him pull his hand away, but he just spanks my butt with his other hand.

"-your tight, sexy ass;-"

I finally stop fighting and just let him hold me, enjoying the feel of his hand on my butt.

"-and your lack of power over me." He kisses my temple, making my knees grow weak.

What is it about this pervy boy that makes me swoon like a 13 year-old girl? I gaze at his shockingly dark emerald eyes.

He thinks I'll be bottom, eh? Well-.... *sigh* Maybe I should just give up. Give into his dominating ways.

No! I'm never giving up! I shall make him call my name in pain and pleasure. He. Will. Submit. I'll just be the little sadist I know I am, and we'll play a glorious game of cat and mouse. I'll use my whips, mouth gags, rope, dildos-

There goes my evil twin.

I must've had a bad look on my face, because Tyler pulls me into a hug and says, "I'm sorry Caleb. I was just joking. You know I'll never force you to do anything,"

Aw what a sweety pie! I must cuddle with him. NOW.

I gently kiss the corner of his mouth, trying not to worry too much about what other people see, and put on my cutest face. "Tyler?"

He blinks twice at me. "What?"

"Can we go to your house?" I nervous fiddle with the zipper on my hoodie.

Without a word, he takes my hand and pulls me down the street. I briefly wonder how he knows his way around town so quickly, but I just shrug it off.

Stumbling along behind him, I try to keep up with Tyler's long strides, but failing miserably. I trip on a crack on the sidewalk and face plant right onto the rough ground with a sickening thud.