Character Information

Name: (L/n) (Y/n) and later Asahina (Y/n) ~If you have a middle name, you can just add your name or have the first and last only~

Nickname: (N/n)

Age: 17

Birthday: (Your birthday)

Gender: Female (Sorry male readers...)

Height: 5'8 (If you are shorter or taller... sowwy)

Eye color: (e/c)

Hair length and color: Long and (h/c)

Likes: Kids, (secretly)singing and playing instruments, video games, sports, Martial arts.

Bio: Y/n lived in an orphanage almost all her life and has not been adopted. She is the oldest in the orphanage, the rest of them still kids. She is always fond of kids and was like an older sister to the orphanage kids, thus being called 'onee-chan' by them. Y/n also works in a video game store. The orphanage allows her to work solely because she needs to prepare herself if she is not adopted by the time she reaches 18. The salary paid is not so bad that she is able to buy a game console and some video games. Although she plays games, she is actually a sporty person, exercising often at a park near the orphanage and thus resulting in her having a lean and rather muscular build. Y/n also goes to Hinode High with a full scholarship and is in one class with Ema and Yusuke. Now, Y/n here is pretty content with her life but she does not know that a world of conflict is waiting for her in the future.

................................................................................................................................................................

(A/N)

Okay, guys... This is my first ever book so please go easy on me. I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes as English is not really my forte.

I would appreciate it greatly if you comment on your thoughts and I would gratefully accept advice or help.

[edited]

Hey, guys! I am going to edit the already existing chapters of this book so if old readers reread this you might find some new things that were not there before. I am going to make some changes to the plot, although it would be nothing too major. I saw that some of you noticed a change in my writing style and the edits are going to follow my current writing. I hope you enjoyed the edit and reread the edited chapters if you wish. Happy reading!