Chapter 13 ~ Welcome to the Asahina Family!

~Previously~
"He seems familiar..." (Y/n) trailed off, staring blankly at the male.

The (h/c) haired girl pushed the door wider, raising an eyebrow at the loud creak that echoed in the room. She saw the male turn around and glare at her, causing her to narrow her eyes as well. The orange haired male then stepped down the altar and begun to walk closer towards her, the glare still on his face. (Y/n) held her ground, her eyes kept narrowed on the male. However, as the male got closer, both (Y/n) and the man's harsh expressions loosened and begun to morph onto confusion.

"(Y/n)?"

"Natsume?"

~3rd person POV~
"What are you doing here?" They both asked in unison.

"I'm here for the-" (Y/n) started, her eyes widening in realization as she saw his face up close.

"Only family members are allowed here." Natsume suddenly said to (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eye twitched and she huffed. "Technically, I am family."

"What do you mean?"

Before (Y/n) had the chance to explain, the doors to the chapel burst open. She didn't even have to turn around to know who they were because of the voices that spoke instantly.

"Oii~ Natsume, who are you talking to?"

"Why don't you tell us that you know a pretty lady?"

"Nakkun! You are here! Who is that?"

Natsume's eyes that were on (Y/n) then moved to the group of people standing behind her and his expression shifted from its confused state to one of irritation. (Y/n)'s face also changed to one of annoyance and she turned around to face them before Natsume had said anything.

"Tsubaka. Kaname. How nice of you to not recognize me. I feel flattered." (Y/n) sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

The expression that follows Tsubaki and the other Asahina brothers were quite funny. Their confused expression morphed into surprise while Ema, who was standing next to Wataru, giggled at them. (Y/n) merely chuckled, not at all bothered at all those eyes staring at her in awe(Yes, even Fuuto the arrogant).

"So, hello dudes and dudette. You all look very nice. Though, I feel quite disappointed that you didn't know who I was. Even you, Wataru. That makes me sad." (Y/n) said, feigning hurt at the brothers and sending a subtle wink at Ema.

The brothers' response was immediate.

"What?! No! You look really cute!"...Tsubaki.

"Yeah, you look fantastic." ...Azusa.

"Looking that cute, I feel like you might steal the spotlight." ...Kaname

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and thought, 'You didn't know it was me though,' before listening to the others speak.

"Well, I guess its a case of fine feathers making a fine bird."...Typical Fuuto.

"It looks very good on you." ...Ukyo

"That's Louis for you. Expertly done." ...Hikaru

'Why is he wearing a dress...? I thought he was going to wear a tux.' (Y/n) mentally said, internally raising an eyebrow.

"Yup. You look cute, (N/n)-chii." ...Louis

"Y-yeah.."...Subaru

"H-hey.."...Yusuke

Rolling her eyes, (Y/n) chuckled at the two tsunderes' predicted reaction.

"Sorry! You look like a princess, (Y/n)-nee!"...Wataru.