Chapter 12 ~ Wedding thingamabobs

~Previously~
Tsubaki and Kaname perked up at the word 'dress'. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"What does it look like?!" They asked. The others are also curious because they seemed to watch my face intently.

I smirked and stated, "As I have said to Louis-nii, Iori-san, and Wataru, that is for me to know and you guys to find out on the wedding day."

I laughed internally when I saw them deflate. Then, I said to Ukyo, "Thank you for dinner, Ukyo. It tastes excellent, as always. Now, please excuse me."

I stood up soon after, leaving for my room and unknowingly leaving the brothers thinking about what dress I am gonna be wearing.

~(Y/n)'s POV~
After that one dinner, days seemed to have passed by so fast that now...it is already the wedding day. I am still on my bed, staring at the ceiling in the dark. I sighed and went to open the curtains in my room to let the sunlight in. I turned around and prepared to faceplant to my bed again but then stopped when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and smiled a little when I saw Louis.

"Morning, Louis-nii."

"Morning (N/n)-chii."

"Whats up? Do you need something?" I asked the male.

"Ah. I was hoping... if I... can do your hair..." He answered, reaching out and twirling a piece of my unruly hair around his finger.

"Do...my hair? What for? The wedding?"

"Yes...You'll be wearing a dress today, right?"

"Unfortunately..."

Louis chuckled at my horrified expression and pat my head.

"Can I do your make-up...to match...as well?"

"M-make-up?! Why?! B-but-" I spluttered, internally cringing.

"I'll use...as little...as possible. So...would you let me...?"

I pondered the idea and sighed defeatedly at Louis before smiling.

"Alright then. Thank you very much, Louis-nii!"

Louis smiled back and I was gonna head back inside when I remembered something.

"What about Ema?"

"I'm...doing her hair...too."

"I see... Why don't you do hers first while I take a shower? She should be awake and showered by now. Plus...I'm a bit of a handful when I get a makeover."

"Great idea. I'll be back soon then, (N/n)-chii."

I nodded and shut the door when Louis rang the door bell to Ema's room. I went over to my closet and took my undergarments before I lifted the blue dress I hung last night on the hanger behind my door. I got a fresh towel and went to the bathroom to shower and wash my hair. I pretty much took my time and came out of the bathroom around 30 minutes after, already dressed and drying my dripping hair.

I sat on my bed, not caring if the dress got wrinkles, and grabbed my TV remote to switch the TV on. I browsed through a couple of channels before grabbing my x-box/PS4 controller and switch the gaming devise on. I decided to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare while waiting for Louis. When Louis finally walked in my room, I was rapidly pressing the buttons on the controller, trying my best not to get shot and do my task in the game.

"(N/n)-chii... It's your turn..."

"Waiiiiiiiitt... I need to get to that helipad, shoot the mortars, and kill the enemy first." I said, my eyes still on the screen and my thumb controlling the joystick on the controller. In the game, my character shot an enemy, causing blood to splatter on the screen. Then he ran past multiple empty buildings before suddenly getting ambushed a couple of meters away from the helipad.