Chapter 10 ~ Singing and Conferences

~Previously~
After I closed the door, I realized that Juli is not in the room. I looked around and I saw a duffel bag on Fuuto's side of the bed shaking. I walked over to the bag and unzipped it, having Juli fly out of the bag and to my shoulder.

"(N/n)-chii! Are you okay?! What did that idiot idol do to you?!" Juli immediately asked, running around on my body. I laughed when he did so.

"I am fine, Juli. Although...how the heck did you get into that bag?"

"That wolf stuffed me to the bag when he got closer to you! The bag was prepared beforehand! That sneaky wolf! I will claw his eyes off!"

"Ahahaha I would want to see that... Now...what was that paper that Yusuke dropped about?"

~(Y/n)'s POV~
My eyes went to the piece of paper on my floor and I went to pick it up. Its career counseling thing that was going to be held at school. I'm still not sure where to go after high school though. I'm definitely going to university though. Maybe I can go to one of those scholarship programs the school provides. Eh, too lazy.

I flopped on my bed, feeling really bored at the moment. I wanna help with dinner and all but that's still a couple of hours away. Maybe I can visit the dojo? Nah...I'll do that tomorrow after school. It's pretty late already. Hmm...video games? Nah, I've completed every video game I own. What to do, what to do...

...I'll just take a shower. By the way, people, my bathroom has been fixed just today. Thank god. No barging in on people anymore. I went over to my wardrobe and pulled out my undergarments, a loose plain black t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, along with a towel, before heading to the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door first before undressing.

I stepped into the shower and soon felt the soothing warm water hit my body. I began to wash my hair and unconsciously began to sing (fav. song). After washing my hair, I began to scrub my body with a (Fav. scent) body wash. I absentmindedly began singing (2nd fav. song) when I rinsed the soap and shampoo off me, drying myself dry (A/N: No shiz) after I'm done. I quickly put on my clothes, not forgetting my undergarments. I walked out of the bathroom, still humming while I rubbed my towel on my wet locks. I immediately stopped when I saw people in MY room.

"...What the heck are you people doing here?!"

Inside my room is Ema, Yusuke, Tsubaki,and Azusa. Ema is seated on the chair in front of my desk, Yusuke is seated on the floor with Azusa, and Tsubaki is lounging on my bed.

"Well..." Ema started, "Ukyo-san asked me to call you down for dinner..."

I stared at Ema, knowing what happened.

"And Tsubaka wanted to come along..."

Ema nodded, "Yes. And Azusa..."

"..Came along to babysit Tsubaka."

"Kind off. And Yusuke...He just happens to be passing by."

I nodded at what Ema said before narrowing my eyes at the four of them.

"And...why exactly are you in my room?"

Ema looked guilty when I asked the question.

"Uh...w-well...W-we-" Ema stammered before she was cut off by Tsubaki.

"We heard you sing, (Y/n)-chan! You have a beautiful voice."

"I-you-ugh-WHAT?! When exactly did you come into my room?!"

"Well, we were going to ring the doorbell, but then the four of us heard singing inside your room. We basically let ourselves in. We were here when you were in the middle of singing (fav. song)."