Chapter 1

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.

C O P Y R I G H T S

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

W A R N I N G S 🔞

This story does contain violence, If you really don't want to read a story of someone a pregnant being beaten up, please you may exit. I do not condone any acts of violence on anyone, this story is purely fiction.

There is a mention of bullying and other kind of acts that may not allow in the following audiences.

I may, or may not mention raped but if there is, please keep in mind that this story is pure fiction. I do not allowed that kind of thing, and I don't want to offend anyone in the future. 

Special thanks & mention to this adorable peoples: Transient_Time & Taekooks_lovechild 💜🥺

CHAPTER 1.

It's six in the morning, bird chirping almost can be heard inside his room, which owned by the famous brunet guy. Tall, dark and handsome can describe how perfect he is. But no one knows, that the perfect guy like him also felt pain inside his heart, simply because he can take care of his emotions. He didn't take major acting for nothing, right?

Five years had passes by, and he had the best friend from his life, who helping him, accompany him and loving him like a lover but after his so-called best friend met a guy who swept his feet off of the ground, everything had changed.

No talk.

No cuddles.

No texting.

More fights.

He wasn't sure before if the feeling inside him was highly strong, to the point that he can confesses the attraction that wanted to explode.

Jeongguk met this guy, pale, average height and have a beautiful eye smile. Taehyungㅡhimself know that he can't produce the same eye smile to Jeongguk, that the latter adores a lot. Until he left without a bid of farewellㅡ he left the broken guy that can't be fixed. Only Namjoon, his loyal friend take care of him every single night that he wanted to cry, he day that he want to end his life.