|9|

"Why would she use Voodoo. I'm sure if she just asked me I would have said yes." Adrien paced around his room at three am. It was Saturday so he was fine.

"Have you met you. You're so dense that you wouldn't even know she had feelings for you." Plagg laughed.

"Maybe I should tell her that I know she's Ladybug!  And then I'll reveal myself and have her kiss me and be free of this!"

"Do you think it would be that easy?" Plagg snickered.

"It's worth a try. Plagg Claws Out!" Adrien transformed and ran to Marinette house. He starred at her balcony seeing her awake holding a voodoo doll.

"Marinette this has gone to far. He's hurting your friends." Tikki pleaded.

"But he's protecting our love. Tikki all I've wanted is for him to see me and now he has." She hugged the doll and Chat felt smothered again. "He's all I want."

"But you're hurting him and everyone around you. Because of this you'll lose everyone!"

"He's all I need and want! Everyone can leave but as long as I have him I'll be just fine!" Marinette yelled.

"But Marinette he's not happy.  You might be but he's not. If you truly love him you'll free him of this."

"But he's all I have now." Marinette cried and hugged the doll closer to her chest. "Alya left me. Nino left me. My parents don't see me. He's all I got. I can't lose that."

Chat had enough of watching and jumped onto her balcony.  "Why is such a beautiful Princess crying?"  Chat asked.

"I I I'm nnot crying." Marinette stuttered and cried harder.  Chat hugged her waist and she turned around and cried into his chest. "Everyone's leaving me."

"What about your boyfriend? Adrien?"

"He'll have to leave me too. Everyone is just going to leave me. They always do."  Marinette cried.

"I won't leave you." Chat said trying to calm her. "Let's go inside. I gotta tell you something." Marinette nodded and they went inside.  They sat on her bed and Marinette hugged her knees to her body holding the doll in her hand. "What's with the doll?" Chat chuckled.

"None of your business."  Marinette put the doll under her blankets. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Well Uhm I I wwanted to to tell you that I know your Ladybug." Chat stuttered out.

"Oh.  You must be disappointed. Sorry I am who I am."

"No I'm not disappointed. Never in a million years. I'm glad it was you. Your so beautiful and clever and witty and creative. What guy wouldn't love you."

"My 'boyfriend'." She did finger quotations around boyfriend. "I kinda forced him into the relationship."

"But didn't he ask you?"  Chat moved closer to her.

"Well I'm not as lucky as you think or good for that matter. He never noticed me a month ago and now we're dating all because I used-" her breathing hitched before she could finish her sentence and she started crying again.

"Used what?" Chat asked as he calmed her down.

"I used Black Magic to get him. I just like him so much that I let my emotions take over and I used it on him and now he's blocking everyone out and soon it'll just be me when I tell him. The only way to break it is if the person he truly loves kisses him which I know won't be me."

"Princess." Chat moved her onto his lap and she cried into his shoulder. "Plagg Claws In."  Adrien detransformed and Marinette closed her eyes. "You can look if you want."

"Nno I I don't wanna know." Marinette cried into his shoulder getting his shirt wet.

"It wouldn't hurt you would it?" Adrien chuckled.

"I guess not." Marinette sighed. She took her head off of his shoulder and opened her eyes. "Aadrien!"

"Yeah. It's me." He smiled and felt a stinging pain in his chest.

"Aare you okay? How can I help."

"Get this curse away from me."

'A curse? I've hurt him. He must hate me' "But how. I can only do it with a kiss and you don't love me." Marinette felt her heart break.

"Yes I do Marinette. I have always loved you but was to scared to admit it." Adrien fell to his side and gripped his chest. Marinette started to panic. She didn't now what to do. Adrien yelled out in pain.

"I I don't know what to do!" Marinette propped his head on her lap.

"Kiss me. You can fix this just kiss me!" Adrien yelled in pain as the ache in his chest worsened.

"Okay."  Marinette took a deep breath and he sat up still in pain.  She leaned in and crashed her lips into Adriens. She pulled away and the ache in his heart disappeared. "I I'm sorry I shouldn't have used voodoo to get you but you never paid any attention to me and-" Adrien cut her off with a kiss.

"Every time I looked at you your beauty blinded me and I had to look away." Adrien rested his forehead on hers. "I love you Marinette."

"No you don't. I'm just crazy." She held the blank voodoo doll to her chest. "I'm just crazy. You hate me."

"I don't hate you. I really do love you Marinette. And tomorrow you're going yo carry that woman up the Eiffel Tower."

Marinette looked at the doll in her hands. "I I'm sorry. I just wanted you to notice me."

Adrien cupped her cheek and she looked at him. "When have I not noticed you M'Lady? You've always held my heart."

"Then why did you never talk to me?"

"I was to scared. You're so beautiful and creative and special to me." Adrien kissed her forehead. "Je T'aime Marinette."

"Je T'aime Adrien." Adrien kissed her nose and transformed.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the Eiffel Tower. I love you Princess."

"See you tomorrow." Marinette sighed and Adrien left.