|6|

{A FEW DAYS LATER}

Adrien woke up and got ready for school. He met up with Marinette and ignored his friends again and regretted it. Nino and Alya think it's become a problem. Adriens misses practice majority of the time just to hang out with Marinette
They walked into class and sat at their seats. The bell rang and Ms.Bustier came in a few minutes after it rang.

"Good morning class." Ms.Bustier smiled. A few greeted her back. "You all are ahead of all of my other ones so instead of having you sit on your phones while they catch up lets talk about something only a few people believe in." Everyone was excited about this. "Black Magic."

Marinette gulped. "Black Magic?" Chloe questioned.

"Yes Black Magic. Most people don't believe in it but it might even be real." Ms.Bustier smiled. Everyone wanted to learn more about it.

"What's with Black Magic? like how do you do it?" Alix asked and everyone wanted to know.

"Well their are very many ways to do it. Sometimes potions, sometimes spells. It varies from person to person but one everyone always uses is Voodoo."

"Isn't Voodoo like when you have a doll and you take control of someone?"

"Well with Voodoo it can also vary. You can tell someone what to say or what they can do. Some use Voodoo to make people do things like say if you weren't strong enough you would use voodoo to beat someone up."

"Could you use voodoo to make someone love you?" Chloe smirked.

"Yes you can but that's going a little to far."  Ms.Bustier smiled.

'Is Marinette using Voodoo?  No she couldn't where would she even get it.' Adrien thought. He looked over at Marinette who didn't look worried about this but was freaking out on the inside. "What are other types of Black Magic?" Adrien asked.

"Well their are potions. With potions you just mix a few ingredients together and you have something to drink or eat and you give it to someone and they become what the potion was made for. Like if you made a potion to have someone become super strong they would eat or drink what you gave them and they would become stronger then everyone."

"Could you use them to become a superhero?"

"Well no. The affects are temporary but with voodoo dolls the affects stay forever until you pluck the single hair on its head off. Then it won't listen to anyone but itself."

"Where would you get stuff like this?  It seems impossible to get." Alya snorted.

"Well people say there is a shop in Paris that only reveals itself to people who have no other choice left but to use Black Magic. It's rumored that the shop owner picks people up off of the street and they have to make a deal to get what they want. Most say she tries to bargain with people most prized possessions but if they can't bare losing it she asks them to carry her up the Eiffel Tower and to let her see the view."

"Have people broken this deal before?" Marinette asked.

"Yes."

"What happens if you break the deal?" Kim asked. "Like if you didn't carry her up the Eiffel Tower."

"You get the worst luck for the rest of your life." Ms.Bustier said. The bell rang and everyone filed out.

{AFTER SCHOOL}

Marinette ran to the shop after school. She opened the door to the shop and Madame Buscania came out of the storage area.  "Hello dear. I have a new shipment of potions. Would you like to try?"

"No I have a serious question to ask." Marinette said as she closed the shop door.

'What is she doing' Adrien thought as he followed her. He caught the shops door before it closed and held it open so he could listen. "Ask away dear."

"What would happen if I didn't carry you up the Eiffel Tower?" Marinette asked and Adriens eyes widened.  'She is using Black Magic! But why I love her. Maybe even more then a friend.' Adrien sighed.

Madame Buscania heard his sighed and smiled.  "Well it depends on what the person asked for. If someone asked for power they wouldn't have any. If they asked for money they would lose it all.  If they asked for love, like you, you would never find love in your life ever again."

"Why?"

"Well if people break promises then I have to go back on them." Madame Buscania smiled."But it seems like you already have found love at first sight."

"But Adrien never noticed me before." Marinette sighed. 'But I did notice you. I was scared to talk to you!'

"Oh dear he noticed you. Remember the shop see all.  Do you want to try those potions now?"

"No. I have a lot of homework so I should be going. See ya later." Adrien ran around the corner and Marinette left the shop. Adrien walked up to her and bumped into her.

"Oh Marinette I'm so sorry." Adrien apologized and helped her with her things.  "Your bag seems heavy let me carry it."

"No it's fine.  I don't live far from here." Marinette smiled.

"I'm your boyfriend. I'd be happy to carry it."  Adrien smiled.

"Fine. But don't make me feel bad about it."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Adrien smiled and took her bag. They walked until they reached her house. "I can help you with your homework. I finished all of mine and it does get a little confusing."

"Okay." Marinette smiled and lead him up to her room. She sat at her desk and Adrien sat besides her and helped her with her homework. It took three hours. "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude."

"You wouldn't be. My parents really want to meet you." Marinette made puppy dog eyes.

"Okay but only because you used the eyes. They're to pretty not to say no too." Adrien kissed her cheek and they joined her parents downstairs for dinner.