|3|

Marinette took her seat in the stands while Adrien ran out onto the field to play. She gawked at him the entire time he was playing. Adrien ran through everyone and scored majority of the goals in the game since Kim had to take care of his little sister so he had to miss the game.

At the last quarter of the game Adrien got the winning goal. "Adrikins you won!" Chloe yelled as she strangled him in a hug.

"Yyeah I guess I did." Adrien pushed her off as the teams congratulated each other. He looked up and saw Raven hair walking towards him and he felt flustered. "Hhey Mmarinette." Adrien laughed.

"Hey Adrien. That was a great game." Marinette smiled and his heart ran fast.

'Why am I like this. I've never had these feelings towards her and now they're just HERE. I must be under a spell or something. I only like her as a friend. Nothing more. We've barely even talked!' Adrien thought as he grabbed his bag. "Yeah I guess it was." Adrien smiled back as they walked out of the stadium.

"I've gotta go. See you at school tomorrow." Marinette smiled and left. Adrien got home and collapsed on his bed. He felt someone touch his arm even though no ones there.

"You okay kid?" Plagg laughed.

"No. I think Marinette has me under some sort of spell. Maybe she got akumatized but it didn't change her appearance. But why would she go after me?"

"First off she's not akumatized we would have saw her glitch out at least eight times by now. And two you are so dense. She likes you idiot."

"Sshe does." Adrien stuttered and Plagg nodded. "Well if she's not akumatized then how is she doing this to me."

"Beats me." Plagg ate his cheese. "Maybe you've always liked her but ignored it."

"Maybe." Adrien sighed. He got up and did his homework. It took three hours since everything brought an image of Marinette into his head. He felt like she was always there even if she wasn't. When he finished he ate dinner and went to bed thinking of nothing but Marinette. "How could I not of noticed you." He smiled and fell asleep.

{ONE WEEK LATER}

Adrien woke up more cheerful then ever. "What's got you all giddy." Plagg yawned as he woke up. Adrien ran across his room trying to get ready for school.

"I get to see Marinette today." Adrien smiled as an image of her flashed in his head.

"But you don't have feelings for her idiot." Plagg laughed as Adrien zoomed around his room.

"I think I always have but Ladybug blocked me from admitting those feelings." Adrien smiled bigger. "I think I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. And then we'll get married and have three kids and a dog and a cat and a hampster!" 'What am I saying! I feel nothing for Marinette. She's a friend nothing more! Snap out of it!' Adrien yelled in his head but it couldn't make it out.

"Marinette I think your going overboard." Tikki said as Marinette told Adrien more things to say.

"What're you talking about Tikki?" Marinette laughed as she put the Adrien doll away.

"You said you wouldn't tell him anything to say. You would just control his actions." Tikki crossed her arms.

"I know but it's not like he was with anyone when I did it. He doesn't leave his house for another ten minutes to get to school so right now he would be packing up his homework for school so no one could've heard it." Marinette smiled as she grabbed her bag. She ran out of her room and the bakery and got to school right when Adrien stepped out of the car. "Hey Adrien."

"Hhey Marinette." Adrien smiled. 'She has me under a spell. I just have to find a way to break it.' "Can I ask you something?" 'If it's the girlfriend thing I'll give myself twenty dollars.'

"Sure. You can tell me anything." Marinette smiled and he grabbed her hand.

'Okay her smiles and giggles are cute but I don't like her like her.' "I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" 'Called it where's my money!' Adrien waited for a reply. Marinette giggled a little at his awkwardness.

"I would love too." Marinette giggled.

"Rreally?" Adrien eyes filled with hope. Marinette nodded with a bright smile. "Great!" He smiled and hugged her.

"Should we go to class?"

"We should." Adrien smiled and they walked to class holding hands. Adrien sat down at his seat and Marinette sat behind him.

"Adrikins!" Chloe yelled as she bursted through the door and strangled Adriens neck with her arms. She tried to plant a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek but failed with his push.

"I have a girlfriend now Chloe. You can't do that anymore." Adrien smiled. 'One thing I actually want to stop.'

"What who?!" She yelled as more people came into the room and took theirs seats.

"Marinette." Adrien smiled again.

"What she's blackmailing you! You wouldn't date trash like that unless you were forced!" Chloe yelled.

"Actually Adrien asked her." Nino said as him and Alya walked into the room. "We got it on video."

"Why do you have it on video?" Marinette asked with a little bit of a giggle.

"This is our OTP." Alya answered as she moved Marinettes things to Ninos seat. Marinette moved to his seat and sat down.

"Show me the video!" Chloe yelled. Nino hooked his phone up to the projector and showed the video.

"See no blackmail or threats or anything. Why can't you deal with the fact that I'm dating Marinette."

"Because you hated her a week ago!"

"No I didn't. The only person I hate is Justin Timberlake. His songs are just ACH." Adrien made a sour face and the class laughed. Ms.Bustier came in and the class quieted down.