Another stroke of genius

7: Supposed to Die

Adam was aware from a very young age that everyone loved him because he was supposed to die. Born with the mark of the Sacrifice, Adam was raised like royalty, his life catered to and his family elevated above all others because he was going to be the Sacrifice to the Gods, the great act that was supposed to restore balance to the lands and end the rampaging natural catastrophes that have been killing whole cities. But less than a week before the Ceremony, Adam goes missing and the only clue of what happened is a message carved into his bedroom door: Death waits for no man. With no Sacrifice for the Ceremony the people fear the wrath of the Gods, but what no one ever expected was for Death itself to intervene. Was Adam supposed to live or supposed to die?

8: Daddy Knows Best

Young girl is raised by a man she thinks is her father. He keeps her locked up in a cabin in the woods and warns her repeatedly about the dangers of mankind. She turns into a 'ravening beast' when overly emotional and he uses that 'monster' inside her to hunt. He's 'trained' her animal self to obey his commands but it's not until her father is badly injured and she has to take care of him that she starts learning some disturbing facts. When she goes into town to get supplies, she learns that he isn't her father, that he is a barely tolerated 'mountain man' that everyone knows is a scoundrel. Even though he's been cold to her, he's never been cruel, but when she encounters another shape shifter, she learns what she is and why he's been keeping her away from the rest of the world.

9:Xenolinguist

Mac has been abducted by aliens. While the rest of the world still wodners if there is life on other planets, the street kid is experiencing it first hand. The thing is these aliens are as curious about humans as humans are about aliens, and the others who were abducted with Mac all warn that although they are on a 'zoo ship' and living the luxurious life of curiosos in a cage, that some of the aliens want to experiment on them to see what makes a human a human. Listening and piecing it together slowly, Mac starts to figure out the alien language and that gives the street kid an edge when the alien ship undergoes a change of command and the zookeepers lose to the soldiers and scientists. Can the few aliens that want to keep the humans alive help Mac and the other stolens escape or are they all doomed?

10: Blue Moon Wolf  (TAKEN)

Inga's supposed to be the next Alpha, but there's just one problem: she can't change shape. For years her family searches the history of their people for an explanation but none is offered. Until Inga finally learns that she is the Blue Moon Wolf, bound by the rare phase of the moon, her beast isn't hers to control. Can she still be Alpha when her pack needs her, or will the call of the Blue Moon summon her away?

11. It's About Judgement

Zach made the mistake of pissing off Fate. Not the nebulous sense of life being planned out, no the actual Goddess Fate. His robbed her temple and now she scattered his soul across the surface of the world, purposefully hiding pieces amongst dangerous and difficult areas and persons to teach him a lesson. To ensure that Zach learns his lesson well, Fate has ensured that he can be killled, but can never remain dead. As he starts to reluctantly gather his soul back together, Zach comes across Kiri, a young girl who thinks she's on of the Hoarde. Creatures that feed on the magical essence of all life, they share a Hive mind. By accident, Zach exposes Kiri to the fact that she is actually an individual, not part of hte Hoarde and out og guilt brings her along on his travels.

12. The Myths of Twisted Felix Katt

Sequel to the Tales of Twisted Felix Katt: Continuing to follow the internal monologue of Felix Katt as she Captains Destiny while trying to save a few bucks, keep the science team alive and avoid spilling all her secrets. Even though this could be the best Run of her life, Felix is aware that an inch in either direction could turn this trip through the asteroid belt into an unmitigated disaster. And that's a best case scenario.