MOAR CONCEPTS

19: How to Split a Kingdom (Adventure)

Jace and Maron are both supposed to rule the kingdom but for very different reasons. Jace is the Heir apparent and Prince of the Realm. Maron is the prophecized King. And even better? Their families hate each other, and both men would rather die than come to a truce table. But when disaster strikes the kingdom, both men and their families have to come together to save anything of the disputed kingdom

20: Not How It's Supposed to Be (DARK werewolf)

Don is a dominant wolf and the only thing he is missing in his life is his mate. That and his sanity. When Cherise stumbles across him and they realize their mates, she is willing to get to know the man so they aren't complete strangers. Unfortunately for her, he isn't sane enough to be safe around and he kidnaps her, forcing the mating on her and refusing to let her free. She fights him but he violates her repeatedly, to the point that she has to keep her wolf always with her. When Cherise manages to break free, she is badly wounded, emotionally scarred and scared. She flees to the largest pack she can find and warns them of what happened to her. They agree to go back and eliminate the danger to not just Cherise but their own pack and the humans they protect but Don is already on the Hunt.

21: Bait (student/teacher)

Jacqueline Moodie was the girl that had everyone's attention this year. She was at the age where her body looked adult but she was still not yet seventeen. Over the summer she had a series of hardships, from the house fire that wrecked her childhood home to the death of her favourite person, her PE teacher. Mr. Dannison was the only person who had seen her gift at that point, the only one to realize that she was more than just a loner who liked to run. She was beyond phenominally good at it, and he had pushed her to join track. Now that the new school year is starting, Jac just wants to go back to running and forgetting about the hurt of the summer. But the new PE teacher, Chase Genier isn't making it that easy for Jac to go on with her normal life. He too is pushing her to be more than what she was, only his attentions make Jac feel like a woman should: too bad she's jailbait.

22: Fruit Salad Alien Baby (sci fi)

When Harmony Banderas goes missing at sixteen, everyone thinks that she has just run away. She was a problem child before hand and no one expected to see her again. When her home town of Crooked Lake starts getting hit with a series of impossible storms, the people who vaguely remember the troublesome teenager are astounded to find her laying unconscious on the side of the lake. There's just two very disturbing things about her sudden reappearance. One, Harmony is no longer sixteen, even though she has been gone for mere months, she seems to have ages years, a young woman now. Two, Harmony is clearly pregnant, maybe five or six months along. After waking up, Harmony has no memory of what it was that happened to her while she was away, who the father of her mysterious baby is, or any clue as to how she aged five years over the course of three months. The only thing she does know is that all these crazy storms lately are just the tip of the iceberg and something a lot scarier was coming their way. Now if only Harmony could figure out if she escaped and comes as a warning, or was let go and is a herald of doom.

23: This Could be Awkward (werewolf humour)

I'm the new guy in town, I'm a werewolf and I've just met my mate. So what's the problem? My mate happens to be my parole officer. I want to woo her, let her get to know the me that isn't all trouble and hellfire, but I know if she knows it's me, she'll run. So I have a plan; I'm going to play the secret admirer to her. She's been badly hurt before, the evidence of it in the scars all over her face and body, but if she follows the clues I leave, then hopefully she'll find that at the end of the journey, I'll never hurt her

24: Deadly Sins and Redeeming Virtues

River knows what it's like to be the strangest person in a room, even if she's in the middle of a carnie parade. Her entire life she's been visited by fourteen spectres that have been teaching her the unknown side of the deadly sins and redeeming virtues of heaven and hell. She is possessed by the spirits of each one, doing their bidding as needed with little to no memory of what has happened. And unfortunately for her, her family can't protect her anymore. Some kind of hunter has figured out that she's behind the strange occurances and is coming after her. Even stranger, a guardian has appeared to keep her safe but can she trust him, and why does she have the strangest feeling she's met this quarrelsome man before?