15.

Pete's POV

In the morning there's a weird crick in my neck from the pillows and lying on the floor. When I sit up quietly Patrick's asleep and looks angelic so I smile and go to piss.

When I finish I don't even have time to pull my boxers back up before Ethan bursts in. I groan and shove myself back into my boxers awkwardly. He backs me against a wall and its made even more awkward since we're both in boxers. "Alright look here, Patrick trusts you and he loves you but I still don't fucking trust you. I swear that if you hurt him or take advantage of him or break his heart I will make sure you regret it. I'm willing to go to jail for that boy so don't fuck him up"

He's pretty scary so I don't particularly wanna get my face beaten in by my boyfriends brother in the bathroom. "I don't wanna hurt him" "You better not" "I like him and I won't" "You like him?" "Yeah" "Do you love him?" "Yeah I do, a lot" "Good, you should" "Of course I do, he's amazing" "Good, now go get dressed and wake him up, don't be so naked with my little brother"

He seems ok with it now so I wait for him to move away then go back to Patricks room where he's still adorably asleep. His hairs sprayed everywhere and his mouths slightly open and its so cute so I watch him as I pull my jeans back on. I shake Patrick gently then when he groans and ignores me I wiggle under the covers to cuddle next to him. He's super warm so I stay there, stroking the warm skin of his stomach until he wakes up and gently bats my hand away. "Petey no" "Why not?" "It tickles" "Thats the point of it"

He giggles so I roll on top of him and lean down to kiss his lips. "Mmmmm you're delicious" He mumbles so I giggle and peck his lips "I have morning breath" "Well it's delicious morning breath" "You're silly babe"

We kiss for a bit then Patrick seems to be falling asleep so I kiss down to suck on his neck so he moans and wakes up more. I'm straddling him while I suck on his neck so when I hear Ethan groan behind us I know this isn't gonna be good.

"What did I tell you fucker?" "I'm not doing anything" "You're still on top of my brother pinning him to the bed and you're still fucking naked"

I really wish Ethan didn't hate me so much but I am a dick so I can't blame him, he should hate me. "I'm not naked" "I said to put some fucking clothes on" "I did". I throw back the covers so he can see my jeans but he doesn't seem happy so I grab one of Patrick's hoodies off the floor and yank it on. We're basically the same size even though I'm a bit taller so it fits nicely and hopefully Ethan won't make me leave completely.

"I'm dressed completely now" "But you're still on my little brother" "I'm his boyfriend" "And I'm his brother so we have a problem".

I really don't know what to do so I get off Patrick and lie next to him with my arm around his waist "Ok I'll stop" "I suggest you get out completely" "I'm not even allowed to cuddle him?" "No".

I really don't think being here with Patrick's a good idea if Ethan hates me so much. Maybe staying the night half naked on the floor of his brothers room was one of the worst ideas I've ever had.

"I should probably go Patty" I murmur to him but he shakes his head and whimpers "No I don't want you to leave" "We have school soon and we're probably already gonna be late" "But I don't wanna go" "You have to go to school babe, we've got lunchtime in the bathroom and I'll take you out after school" "Take me where?" "Anywhere you want, a nice romantic date or the funnest thing you can think of" "Ok that sounds good" "Mmm it does, I'll put on my uniform and you can too then we'll walk together" "Ok" "Alright my punk come on babe, get dressed kay" "Fine"

He's so unenthusiastic about school but we need to go so I jump out of bed and pull his hoodie off again. Ethan huffs and leaves so I can finally relax and grab my shirt off the floor from where I dumped it yesterday.

Before I can Patrick's arms snake around my waist so I spin around and kiss him again solidly on the lips. I don't like his shirt being on so I pull it off and hug his bare waist while he takes his hands back up to my hair.

For the billionth time Ethan interrupts but he doesn't bother telling us off, just shoves me off Patrick against the wall. "I fucking told you to stop touching him" "He's my boyfriend" "He's my little brother and that's a lot more important then you manipulating him into dating you" "I love him" "No you don't, you wanna fuck him because he's little and innocent" "I don't wanna fuck him" "You're a fucking lier" "Well of course I wanna fuck him but not right now, I barely know him"

This is such a big drama so maybe this is just never gonna work out. Patrick loves his brother and he would probably dump me if Ethan tells him to because Ethan means a lot to him.

"Patrick maybe just get dressed and I'll see you at school" "But I wanna walk with you and be with you" "We can't" "Why?" "Your brother doesn't approve and it's true, maybe I'm not doing this right, it's not appropriate" "I can't walk with you?" "No punky, I'm still gonna take you on a date though" "Ok I guess so"

He seems so sad but I'm just trying so hard to keep everyone happy and it's exhausting. "Get dressed punk" "Please stay with me" "I'm not leaving you" "You won't even fucking walk to fucking school with me" "I ju-" "Are you ashamed of me?" "How could I be ashamed of dating a beautiful perfect guy" "Because you're dating a guy" "I know but I love you, I'm just a shit head and I don't wanna put up with bullying" "Do you love me?" "More than anything"

Ethan's not convinced and glares down at me "I won't let you hurt him" "I won't" "You'll be drunk or horny and expect it from him and he won't be able to do what you tell him to so you'll hurt him" "No I won't" "I don't believe you" "Well I'll jack off then or if I'm that desperate to fuck then I'll let him top" "What if he says no?" "I'll jack off again"

Patrick looks up at me and slips past Ethan to cuddle against my chest "You'd let me top" "Yeah" "So you've been with a guy before?" "No, I haven't even been with a girl but I'd do anything for you"

He whimpers and hugs me tighter and I don't quite know what I said but he seems to trust me. If he trusts me then Ethan will probably agree to make him happy even if he still hates me.

"You're a virgin? Just like me?" "Yup just like you baby" "Have you done anything?" "Not sex or a handjob or anything, I've been naked in front of people a couple of time but never done anything" "You're serious?" "Of course" "We'll be each other's first?" "Only if you want that, only if we're ready and you aren't sick of me" "I'll never get sick of you" "Then I hope one day we love each other enough for that" "I love you panda" "Love you too my punky"

They're both happy so I put Patrick's school shirt back on him then mine and all 3 of us walk to school. Patrick doesn't like it but he waits a minute behind us before properly walking through the gates of school behind us. I can't protect him and tell people to stay away from him if I'm being bullied and treated like shit too so it's important. It stops me from kissing and hanging out with him in public but the bathrooms not too bad, anything with Patrick is good.