Chapter 10

WARNIG: THIS IS GOIN TO BE A BIG CHAPTER

Crystal's P.O.V

'Well that went to plan' I cried, I was sitting in the car and decided to drive to Dana's since I knew that her and Amy would be there. When I arrived the girls were out the front doing home work. When they noticed me they ran straight towards me. 'What happened did you talk to him?' Dana asked helping me get out of the car. 'He didn't believe me so basically he still thinks I don't love him' I was still crying 'Maybe we should talk to him' Amy suggested putting an arm around my shoulder. I shock my head since I wanted to do this by myself. I ended up staying for about an hour doing work with them then left.

I arrived home, walked in the door and instantly mum asks 'honey are you ok?'. I said nothing but ran straight upstairs and throw my bag at the floor and sat on my bed. 'How could he not believe me. like come on I ran off crying' I thought to my self 'why wont he believe me... you know what I will ignore every thing that just happened' I lied down and dozed off going off into my own little world.

Louis' P.O.V

I finished off training still thinking about Crystal and what she said. My wolf was telling me that she spoke the truth but I didn't believe her. 'Hey Louis what did Crystal want earlier?' Adrian came over grabbing his bag. 'It's about last night and how she actually loves me but I don't believe her' I replied as Adrian almost sprayed water everywhere. Well I think you should give her a chance but hey I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. Well bro what ever you say I go with' he punched me in the arm and walked off to his car. I did the same thing when I noticed two dark grey wolves sneaking around. I changed into my wolf, they still hadn't noticed me luckily. I followed them out of the school and down the rode into and old almost destroyed building. 'This is gonna be one hard pack to over rule' one said 'It wont be hard at all' A bigger wolf said proudly. This wolf was blacker then me but the size of my dad meaning he must be top dog. 'I will have to kill the alpha first. BUT to do that you to need to gain the packs trust and persuade the alpha to do something or go some where, where I can kill him. But before you go take out the little spy we have' the last part he must have whispered since I didn't catch that part. The two I was following left heading into an alley way which I followed them to. When I noticed they were gone I knew something was up. 'Well... well... well who do we have here huh?' 'Your planning on killing my dad and taking over my pack aren't you!' I snapped as I backed up 'Ohh so your the alpha's son then are you. Your gonna be a rode block for our plans so you need to go' 'does that mean we get to kill him' the other said 'not exactly we want him to still warn his pack who wont believe him but we will get rid of him our way' they both lounged at me knocking me out cold.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for the reads sorry about the wait for this chapter I've been very busy so yer thanks don't forget Vote if you enjoyed it and if you think a friend might like it recommend it. It would help a lot.