Chapter 7

Louis's P.O.V

I was walking around when i noticed Crystal walking off. I look at the clock its 9 o'clock. I decied to run over to her to ask her something 'Hey Crystal wait up.' I call out to her. She quickly turns around not knowing I'm like right me hind her quickly. 'huh, wow 'she says gasping 'hey I wanted to know if you wanted a lift home since, well you now you don't really know your way home?' I say so damn shyly. 'ahh yer sure. That would be great thanks' she replies trying not to blush.

We are at the top of the hill and walk to my car. 'so do you like the girls, or do they same different or what' I ask breaking the awkward silence between us. 'Yer they're very nice defiantly girls I'd hang around. I take it Adrian went off to flirt with the other girls since he wondered off' she said smiling and laughing. We chatted they way to her place when she brought up an interesting question... 'so I take it being Alpha you have found your mate?' I flinch at the question 'no actually I haven't found her yet.... sadly' I reply quietly 'oh sorry hope you find her soon then' she adds. We reach her place and say good bye since her parents and Alex's car were in the drive way she bolted to the door.

Crystal's P.O.V

I bolted into the house and tried to run up stairs which failed ' Hey missy where do you think you were today?' mum asked Alex smirked like she was waiting for this. ' out with a friend' I say still walking of 'no back here. 1 doing what and 2 with who?' damn it mum your so questionable ' ok my friend Louis was showing me around town and he took me down to the hang out and I met some of the other girls and guys so just relax nothing happened ok' I say. She nods so I run up stairs and get ready for dinner. I came back down to find an awsome mouth watering Roast Pork with mash potato and vegtables. 'yuum. Looks so damn good' i say running to sit at the table.

After dinner i went up stairs to find Alex sitting on my bed tapping the bedside table impatintaly. 'oh hey Alex whats wrong' i ask really oddly. 'so you were out with Louis. huh well stay away from him his my boyfriend. And next time i catch you with him i will fight you.' she snapped and walked off 'ok' i say awkwardly. I finish my homework and got a text from Dana asking; ok this sounds awkward but Louis wants me to tell him your phone number and I thought I should ask you first? My mouth dropped to the floor with a shocked look on my face. I reply with this; Yer sure and why does he want my number? She reply's with maybe he likes you and so for some reason no caring who was around I screeched and dropped my phone. Mum came bolting in with her hair all over the place 'darling its late go to sleep you woke me up' she slightly snapped walking off. I jumped into bed and was out like a light.

*******************************************************************************************************************

 Sorry about the short chpt next one out soon. Thankz.

Vote.Coment.Recomend bye