Chapter 3

Today i woke up completly jettlaged and i just wanted to sleep but my 7.00 alarm went off so i got up took out my shool dress for summer and my blazer with a nice baseball cap which was a nice black and the dress is blue white and green and the blazer is also black. I ran down stairs for breakfest to find Alex eating some freshly cooked walffes in the same uniform as me. 'Do you want some or not because you look hungry and need something' Justin says with a big grin, 'yer, that would be grate if you could do that.

'They are dilish are they home made' I ask with the lovely flavor going thro my mouth. 'They shore are, also is it ok with you to go to school with Alex today?' He replies 'Dad!' Alex yelled back slowly building with frustration since we weren't fans of each other yet. 'I'm not sure well I was going to take the bus t-' I was cut of by Alex not surprising 'see dad she will take the bus done' then she walked off to put her lunch in her bag and drive to school her car was a blue and silver Aston Martin which I was jealous of because its my second fav car first is a Mercedes Benz.

I finally got to school and all the other kids were getting off the bus as well when I got off the bus a group of boys passed checking me out then a group of girls passed giggling and they saw me and started giggling on like I was some strange kid that has some retarted glasses and wired bracers. So I pulled out of peace of paper saying my locker number '106 106 ahha 106 perfect' I said as I opened my locker and put in all my books and my bag which was just a little side bag so it fits perfectly I shut my locker and put on my purple code lock. I turned to see the soccer court which had some middle school kids being restarts so I walked on to find the basketball court and saw some boys my age playing while some girls were looking at them like love sick puppies. The bell rang and the boys stopped playing a tall boy with blond hair and a lose tie saw me and winked at me. He was so cute the girls passed so I went with them to class.

*********************************************

'So class your homework tonight is reading a whole chapter of The Titanic and the writing about the chapter into 2 paragraphs it is due in 2 days so be grateful I'm giving you that long' the bell rang and we all went out for lunch the last 2 periods I have ICT so it should be fun I guess.

The bell went so it was finally the end of the day I have a sigh of relief when I put all my books back and grabbed my bag i herd the locker next to me open so shut mine to see who it was and found myself in an aquwared spot since it was the blonde from the B'ball court 'hey' he said braking the silence 'hi' i blurted out ' hey didn't I see you on the basket ball court' 'yer I guess so' I said quickly ' My names Louis and you are' he replied ' I'm Crystal I'm new here I'm from Australia' I replied running off for the bus ' bye then' he said confused.

I got home to the smell of roast pork with gravy mmm.. roast pork. I ran up to my room throe my bag on to my bed and changed into a pair of grey trackies and a nice crimson top I grabed my red vans and ran down stairs and out the back yard this I hadn't done in ages I changed into my wolf form and ran past the horses which were clam because they knew i was harmless to them.

I ran down to a lake I had heard about and that a lot of the wolf go down there. When I got there I saw all these wolf all my age chatting or chasing one another. I looked over to see some page rocks with some boys on them and then some girls all googly eyes on them a girl came up to me ' hi I'm Dana and this is Amy you must be Crystal' she said kindly 'yer um so do you come here often' I said with a grin 'yer we do and we were wondering if we could hang out the three of us we could show you around' Amy asked kindly looking at Dana with a smile ' yer ok' I replied

With happiness in my voice since I could become good friends with them.

After the tour I said good bye and ran home to find dinner was being served so I washed up and went to eat. ' yum this is very nice mum did you add some extra herbs and lemon because its awesome like always you always have lovely cooking' I said with truth in my voice. After dinner Alex and I cleaned the dishes and put the horses into there stalls since it was getting cold and fast. I went upstairs to do home work when Alex came in and gave me a couple of keys 2 for the house and 1 for my stall ' thanks' I said waiting for an insult 'that's ok' she replied with a happy tone 'are you ok do you have a fever where's the insult' I asked almost worried ' I'm only insulting when I'm tired of school and thing my dad does with out me knowing' she said as she went into her room. 'Ok'

********************************************************

Thanks for reading it so far BTW it will take me a while to get out these next chapters since I'm over seas sorry for the long wait but here it is finally so Vote Fan and don't forget Comment THANKZ

P.S I would love to thanks sweetchicksX3 for the idea of the book. :) BTW this is dedicated to my best and most splendid friends from Beaconsfield primary Miss you guys (amilia, dale, Adam, nathen, Caitlin and more)