Chapter 9

Louis's P.O.V

I left her place because she sounded if she loved someone else. I was so disappointed I couldn't take my mind off the situation, I was driving back home still thinking of her and that I made her disappointed. I was so distracted that I went straight through a red light and was so close to having an accident. 'I feel so bad. I hope she understands that I care for her though. Hmm she was really upset when I told her. Maybe I will just leave her alone for a while so she can I guess work it all out' I say to my-self pulling into the drive way.

I ran straight to my room on the 3rd floor so angry at my-self that I slammed shut the door so hard the hinges broke off. My mother ran straight up stairs to cool me off but I didn't listen instead I jumped out the window and changed into my wolf. 'ahh boys these days and their mates what will become of them' I herd my mum say aloud I think she was meant to whisper it but yer. I ran for the camp at the bottom of the hill. As I was running I saw a rouge running towards the camp so I decide to chase after it. 'what the hell are you doing here?' I say leaping out to it I grab his tail and hold it down with my paw 'I said what are you doing here' 'non of your business and anyway you should know why we're here and why that other pack was here the other night' he looked away 'what the hell is going on. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HERE!' I snapped at him bitting this leg 'you will have to find out' I had enough of him so I broke his leg and snapped his neck. I ran back home to tell my dad forgetting I was covered in blood. On my way home I passed Crystals place, I looked up to her window her light was off so she was most likely asleep. I finally got home when dad lunged out at me so I was pinned down. 'Where the fuck were you' he snapped ' I was frustrated and needed to blow off some steam any way its good I did because I ran into a rouge' dad jumped off me and looked confused 'what was that' 'I found a rouge which I questioned for a while and he only joked about so I got sick of him and killed him' 'I will have a meeting tomorrow in the mean time just keep an eye out and watch out for Crystal' he ended the conversation as we walked in side.

Crystal's P.O.V

*alarm goes off* I turned my alarm off and got up. I was still in shock from what Louis told me. 'im his mate' is all that's going through my mind. I knew I couldn't tell Alex or I would end up dead. I ran down stairs to get breakfast when I see Alex tapping on the table and staring at me 'so what did you do the other day when I was out?' crap she must know 'I was home alone why?' 'well from what I've been told by mum and dad you were with Louis.... Alone. Is that right?' she doesn't look happy ' yes that's true but nothing happened I swear' I spit out kinda getting nervous ' ok if you say so but you know what would happen if your around him' she whispered as she walked past me and out the room just as mum walked in.  

I was finally ready, but i was running late so i bolted to the car and went straight to school i knew that Alex had gone earlier but i caught uo to her quickly. When i arrived at school the first person i saw was Louis playing Basketball on the court with Adrian. 'Hey Crystal over here' i looked over to see Dana and Amy running over to me 'what happened to you and Louis yesterday?' i went wided eyed at Amy 'how the hell do you know about us?' I said still wide eyed. 'ohh well ahh Adrian told me then i told Dana and well we're so happy for you' Amy smiled ' ok i've been here for what almost one week and i've been told that my friend is my mate' i looked over to Louis and then looked back at the two girls standing in front of me smiling. 'only thing is i think that i disappointed him' they looked shocked after i said that 'what?!?!' Amy scremed 'ok, well when he told me i went into total shock mode and said nothing which i think he miss took my expression for sadness and disappointment thinking i loved someone else' i said slowly walking to class 'well then tell him during the lunch break that you were shocked not sad. Then he will under stand and wont be upset himself because Adrian said to me that Louis has a thing for you and looked really happy about being your mate' Amy said losing her breath. 'ok then thats what i will do. Are you happy now?' i asked with an eye brow rasied. We said good bye and walked to class. Isn't school fun i think sarcastically.

******After a long day at school*****

Finally the bell rang for the end of the day. 'Ok i will go tell Louis how i fell about him right now' i say to my self walking to the basketball court. Louis saw me and walked over to his bag pulling out a bottle of water. 'hey' 'oh hey Crystal' he didn't look to happy to see me obviously 'um i wanted to talk about last night about you and me' i looked at him so nervously i was almost shaking 'well i've got do train for the weekend game.He started to walk off but i grabbed his wrist 'please just quickly i promise it will only take a minute' 'fine what do you want to talk about' he really didn't sound happy 'well i just wanted to say that my expression yesterday wasn't disappointment i was in total shock but i was really happy but i didn't no what to say or do i was speechless.....' he cut me off 'so what are you saying then' 'well i know you love me and i... well.. love you too.' i stutter 'ofcourse you do thats why you said nothing. Good bye Crystal' he walked off. I ran to the car crying scince he didn't belive me.