Chapter 6

Louis's P.O.V

*Alarm goes off* Fucking Alarms i yell in my head. Getting out of bed well luckley i dont have to go to school today so thats a bonus. That's it i can show the new girl around and introduce her to the other pack members. As long as Alex stays away we're good i really dont like her any more since shes so rude i still can't belive i use to date her. Any way Crystal is a really nice and gorgeous girl. " son can you come down here please come on quick" my dad yells at me he sounds angry. Shit what have i done now. I think to myself running down the stairs. I get down there to see my dad reading the Daily Wolf 'son the wolfs that attacked us last night were from a pack from South Carolina and we are in new york thats hours away so must have been here for a reason.' He said very worried ' well i can help if you w..' He cut me off 'NO I WONT LET YOU GET HURT.' he yelled 'sorry im just trying to protect you and the ones you and i care for.' he apologized and i nodded to let him know it was fine its not the first time we have had this sourght of "fight". ' its ok. oh and i was woundering if i can show the new girl around since she doesn't know the boundries and get her to meet the pack?' i ask grinning. 'thats fine with me only if you ask her perants to thats ok' he replied continuing to read the paper. Yes i say to my self i run back up stairs to change then bolt out the door. A day with out school or any problems.

Crystal's P.O.V

I decided to go down stairs to play the play station'hmm which game? ahha Beyond Two Soulsperfect.' I say to myself. I start playing im about 1 hour into the game when theres a knock at the door 'Coming' whos that im not expecting enyone 'hey, Crystal' Louis said. Why is he here i thourght he would be with Adrian. ' oh hey, come in' i say still suprised. 'so whats up' 'nothing much. Are you home alone today?' he asks with a faint smile 'yer why do you ask' 'arhh i was woundering since you haven't really been shown around twon or meet the rest of the pack i could show you around?' he asks smiling more than be for. I can't help but Blush deeply 'yer sure' i say 'i will just grab my jacket' i ran up stairs to grab my pale leather jacket and run back down stairs. 'ok lets go then' i nod in agreement.

After been shown around town

' hey you want to meet the rest of the teen pack members?' he asks 'yer why not'. We walked down the rode heading into this woodlend area 'watch your step, its slipery' i nod and contuine following him down when i slip. he grabed my hand and pulled me back up gabing me by the waist. 'are you ok' he says so sweetly that it made me feel like my hart was melting. 'yer im fine thanks' i say hoping he didn't notice me blushing. We finally get down to all these little wooden cabins like its a mini village. He shows me to a two story lodge, we enter to find Adrian flirting with at least seven girls. 'he's off again flirting just being Adrian' I hear Louis mumble softly and rolling his eyes I just giggle softly. 'hmmhm. ahhr Adrian' Louis grunts and in so much shock Adrian fell off the pool table he was sitting on. The girls by then had left and we were rolling on the floor laughing our heads off. 'What was that for' he says he sound really Pissed off. 'Mate pay attention next time. any way im showing Crystal around.' Adrian rolls his eyes in a annoyed sense.

We walk into the back yard of the lodge to find at least 20 other teens their with music going and all.'i forgot to ask did you want to stay for tonight's party?' he asks walking me over to a group of 5 boys 'yer sure' I haven't seen Alex yet so that's great. 'Crystal if like you to meet: Liam, Kyle, Dan, Brice and Luke.' he says all the guys say hi and we all shake hands.'Hey, nice to meet ya' Kyle said as the others chuckled. Louis moved me on to a group of 3 girls 'Ok Crystal this is Clarice, Rei, And Holly. Girls this is Crystal the new girl.' Louis said as the girls stood up and walked around me like they where inspecting me 'So your the new girl huh?' a girl with a slight Irish accent said I nod as a reply Louis is still standing there smiling at me. 'You are very pretty and seem very nice. So we can only welcome you to the pack. Its so nice to meet you as well' another said Louis started to head over to Adrian  'would you like to hang with us while Louis goes off and talks to the boys' the Irish girl said.'Yer sure.' We sit down and chat for a while. I get to know the girls a lot more and soon we are talking about all the wolf boys in the school.

Louis's P.O.V

I leave Crystal to get to know the girls, so i walk off to Adrian who is suprisingly not being flirty. 'hey man' i ask 'nothing much. You seem happy.' he says while looking around 'why do you say that' 'well i think you have a thing for her' 'Whow what did you just say' i snap back slightly pissed off. 'Well you been with her all day so' he says chuckling a bit 'so what yer ive been out with her all day dosent been i have a thing for Crystal. Yer she makes me laugh and all but...' he cuts me off 'ahhAH so you do have a thing for her then' he says once again pissing me off. 'Well ok i may have a thing for her but shes not my mate. So end of disusion' i say walking off some where just to think. I think about what happend today and what i said. *what if she is my mate im still not sure how to find out and come to think about i think she likes me like i make her blush and when i pulled her up from the fall she was really shy and was constendly looking down HOLLY SHIT I LIKE HER* thinks to self.

Hey guys sorry it took a while but here it is. Hope you enjoy oh and if you like Yu gi oh 5Ds and Akiza read Akiza's Wish by Turtlebak231 vote comment tell others about the book to if you think they will be interested.