Chapter 4

CRYSTALS P.O.V 

So my alarm didn't go off so I got up at 7:30 half an hour late so I rushed into my uniform and into the the Bathroom to do my hair stuff teeth and ran down stairs with my bag and resized Alex was here too so we must be in a black out.We grabbed our lunch and books stuffed them in our bags. We got into her Aston Martian and drove quickly to school. I ran to my locker and saw Louis the guy I met yesterday 'hey aren't you crystal the girl I met yesterday?' He asked the same thing as I was thinking ' yer aren't you Louis and also your friends are calling you' I asked back ' yer i am, I gotter go see you around though' he said walking off quickly ' yep' I said as if what ever. 'Hey hey hey' I herd some one call out and I turned to see Amy and Dana 'hey' I replied quickly also happy to see em. (Bell rings) 'shall we all walk to math together being in the same class' Dana asked and Amy and I both nodded in sync.

'Hey look its Amy and Dana with the new girl which is strange since they usually hang with Alex I wounded if that is her new sister she was talking about' I herd a girl behind us whisper. So I looks at Amy and Dana they herd it too they nodded in shame like I would be upset or angry 'yer we use to but then she got angry at her dad sorry furious at her dad at something over the local teen wolf pack. So yer' Amy finally said and Dana nodding in agreement.' So class tonight there is no homework not for the week. But if you want to be reddy for next Mondays test you can do that' 'ohhh arrrrrrg' the class moaned ' but only if you want you are dismissed'. Our music teacher is really nice.

Finally time to go home 'Hey Crystal' Louis called out 'yer' I turned around and gasped at the fact he we directly behind me 'do you want to come to the lake tonight every one else will be there but only if your wolf' asked the last part mumbling 'ok sure' I replied nicely. I got on the bus and saw him waving so I did back and he walked to the senior basket ball court.

LOUIS' P.O.V 

' Hey Louis' I herd a call as I walked to the basket ball court and saw my step bro Adrian.' Oh hey man' i replied he was older than me by 2 years and taller see he's from England and when he joined my family I was two and he was four. See my mum was attacked by another pack and she died when I was 1 all the pack is in prison or dead so that's where Adrian and his mum came in so yer.' What up' I asked ' nothing but that new girl's cute in fact I saw the soccer boys check her out' he said in amusement we both chuckled about it. We changed into our wolf form and ran home the back way we jumped into the open windows changed into human dumped our crap and changed clothes since we hate school uniform then back out the window as wolfs we ran almost t full speed and slowed down when we saw Amy Dana and another girl I hadn't seen before. 'What the hell man' Dana yelled after they all gasped when we were in front of them.' We want to meet your new friend' i said as Adrian nodded ' Guess so Louis' ' Wait Louis that's your wolf form and who are you' the other girl asked shocked 'wait Crystal oh god this is my step bro Adrian' I said quickly ' well it looks like we've all met so can we go now' Amy ask as the girls ran off and us two boys followed we ran faster and faster so we were now in front of them.

You see Crystals wolf is a icey  white with lovely blue eyes and that's a rear coat. She was still stunned by my black and light grey coat with my awesome green eyes which meant Alfa yep that's right Alfa and Adrain is beta 2nd in charge well we rule the teens and my dad rules everyone. Adrian's coat is black with dark brown and Amy is white and red and Dana is light red with a bit of light light grey likes the colour of they keys in an I pad really. 

**************************************************************************************************************** 

So yer short chapter guys I hope you like it and yes Louis is full of him self so you might get that a lot. And he says weird things. Next chapter is just Louis chapter 5 is going to be good hope fully so don't forget Vote And Comment Even Fan If yer want.

BTW you will get little part when they're in school and out of school so yer THANKZ:)  Also thankyou to my old friends @ Beaconsfield primary in vic Au for just being kind and giving me Ideas