True Love.. (Last Chapter!)

(Lilly's POV)

I walk downstairs to see Dan sitting on the couch, crying. "Dan? Honey?" I say sitting next to him. "You love me right?" He says looking up at me, tears rolling down his face. I wipe them away and say "Of course I do."

"Why are people telling me your cheating?" He say shakily. "Dan, I've been by your side since our wedding, how would I be cheating?" I say. "I don't believe you.." He says. I stand up in disbelief and say "Fine! Be like that!" I say running out the front door.

I run down the street as it starts to rain. I stop and sit down at the end of a cliff. I always came here as a child when I was bored. I look down at the wedding ring and and whisper "I don't want to lose this.. I can't." "I don't want to either, Lilly." I hear a voice say.

I turn around to see Dan standing there, also soaking with rain, his fringe sticking to his forehead. "Why don't you believe me?" I shout over the wind. I step closer, away from the edge, and he walks towards me and say "I do, I was stressed and I was scared it was true. I'm sorry I freaked out, Lilly, I love you and don't want to lose this.",He says.

"I don't either, because I love you too Dan, and this may sound weird but I'm Loving My Kidnapper and I don't ever want to stop because as far as I'm right, we're in love and this is true love, that we can't just throw away. Daniel Middleton I love so damn much." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

We pull away and he says "I love you too, Lilly Middleton, i love you too..."

VERY IMPORTANT A/N

Ok last chapter :( BUT I have good news!! I might make a third book to this series! So if i make it will you guys read it? Just wondering!! Thanks for reading! Bai!! :D