Nervousness..

(Lilly's POV)

Two days. Two days till I marry the man of my dreams. Now I'm so freaking nervous. Its unbelievable. Its feels like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest. I turn over to face a sleeping Dan. I run my fingers down his forehead and to his chin. He opens his eyes and says "Good morning, Love." I smile and say "Morning, Handsome."

He smiles and wraps his arms around me and says "I'm so nervous.." *Same. Daniel. Same." I say pulling back to look at him. I fix his fringe out of his face and say "I can't wait to marry you, the man of my dreams." I say getting a little teary eyed. "Shh, save the tears for the wedding yeah?" He says. I hug him and say "Come on, let's go get ready." He nods and we get up and he walks out to the bathroom and I change into a black tanktop with a grey sweater over it and some skinny jeans.

I put on some makeup and turn around just as Dan walks in. "Here get a shirt on yeah?" I say tossing his favorite shirt at him. "You don't like what you see?" He says. "Never said that, definitely didn't say that but you can't walk around shirtless all day can you?" I say.

He laughs and says "If I really wanted to I could." He says putting the shirt on. "You would be shirtless in front of your 10 year old fans?" I say raising my eyebrows. "No." He say simply. "Then you can't, smartass." I say smiling at him. He smiles back and says "That's a compliment."

"Sorry.",I say opening the door. "Hey, I know you were kidding." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I turn around and say "I.. I know I'm just so nervous, I don't wanna screw this up, Daniel I love you, I love you so freaking much, and I'm a screw up and I don't wanna screw this up." I look at the ground when he doesn't say anything. He takes one hand off of my waist and lifts my head up.

"Lilly, there's nothing that could happen that will make me change my mind, I love you to much." He says. I smile up at him and kiss him. I pull away and say "Now, let's go have a fun day." I pull out of his grasp and walk down the stairs. I go in the kitchen and start making a tea. Dan walks in and says "So, what do you wanna do today?" While taking out a mug.

"Um, I don't know have a relaxing day? Like you go post a video, then we can just chill out all day since I won't see you till the wedding." I say. Nodding he says "Wanna make a video with me?" "Hell yeah!" I say smiling up at him. He smiles back and I finish my tea and say "I'll be in my office if you need me." He nods and I go in my office and make a quick Minecraft video and let it render. I hear a knock and say "Dan, you don't need to knock just walk in, silly." I say standing up and opening the door.

"Sorry.." He says smiling. We go in his office and we do a quick sit down vlog thing. When we're done I hug Dan and say "I have to go post my video and then we can relax Okay?" Nodding he says "Okay, love." I go downstairs to see that my video has finished rendering.

I post it to YouTube and then I realize something. I have 1.000.000 subscribers! "Oh my.." I say smiling. "Dan!" I say running up to his office. "What?" He says confused. "I reached 1.000.000 subscribers!",I say. He stands up and hugs me and says "That's amazing, love!"

"Didn't you just get your 1000 play button?" He asks. "Yeah and now I have 1.000.000! I'm so happy!" I hug him back and say "I'm sorry I interrupted your video editing." "Its fine! This is fantastic news!" He says. I smile and pull away and give him a quick kiss and say "I'll be downstairs." He nods and I pull away from him and go downstairs. The only thing that sucks is I'm still extremely nervous...

A/N

The next couple chapters are gonna be extremely long so enjoy that! The wedding is coming up! So enjoy!