Sleepover..

(Lilly's POV)

Once I said bye to Dan, I get in my car and head over to Y/Ns house. I'm nervous as hell right now. Its the day before my wedding. As I pull up in her driveway I take out my phone telling her I'm here. I get out and lock my doors and Knock on her door.

The door swings open and she says "No need to knock, oh my, you look stressed." She says. "I'm so nervous." I say sighing. "Ooo! I have an idea! I know how to calm you down!" She says. "What?" I say. "Spa day!" She says grabbing my hand. "Okay I guess.." I say following her to her car. She starts up the car and we drive to the Spa place.

Once we get there, she makes an appointment and says "Let's go get our nails done while we're waiting." She says. I nod and we go next door to the nail salon and I decide on a nude color because I don't wanna go crazy because of my wedding tomorrow.

Once we're done we go back over to the spa. We get massages and all that crap and once we're done I felt so relaxed and tired. "Oh my.. I feel so much better." I say getting into the car. "Right? It works miracles!" Y/N says. We get back to her house and decide to set up a blanket fort downstairs.

It went all around her living room. Going over her couch and over the TV and we connected it to a chair. We took a pole to hold up the middle and put a bunch of pillow, blankets, and snacks inside.

Bro, we're total bosses right now She says turning the TV on. I know, this is amazing I say looking around. I set up pillows and lay on them watching the TV while eating some gummy bears. "You know by time tonight's over I won't be able to fit in my dress." I say causing both of us to burst out laughing. I decide to eat some carrots instead to be healthy and crap.

"I can't believe you're gonna eat carrots." She says. "Well I do have a very good metabolism but I'm not risking shiz." I say. Nodding She eats a price of chocolate and we continue to watch the movie. "Is Dan alright alone?" Y/N asks. "He has his best man over there and since he's with his best man and with the bridesmaid." I say looking at her. She smiles and says "I'm glad you picked me."

"Why wouldn't I? You're one of my best friends." I say. "True." She says causing us to both laugh again. "Are you excited?" She asks. I'm excited, nervous, happy, and scared, I'm feeling everything right now I say. She laughs and scoots over hugging me. "Don't worry I know he'll say yes." She says. "I hope so." I say hugging back. The rest of the night we watched movies and talked about random stuff till we fell asleep..

A/N

Next chapter will be the wedding! So be prepared for that! Hope you enjoyed! Bai!! :D