Beaches and drowning?!

(Lilly's POV)

We were packing up some stuff for the beach. Today was actually oddly fairly hot out which is unusual but hey I'm not complaining. I put on my black and white polka dot bikini and put a shirt and shorts over it. I put my wavy light brown hair in a ponytail and head downstairs. "Ready?" Dan asks me with a smile. I nod and we head out to the the car to go to the beach

-An Hour Later-

We get to the beach and I smile at the beautiful scenery. I step out of the car, holding Dan's hand in mine as we walk towards the ocean. I take off my shirt and shorts and lay out my beach towel next to Dan's. "Aren't you gonna go swimming?" Dan asks me stepping into the most likely cold water.

"No, I don't like the coldness of the water, I'll stick to sandcastles.." I say. He walks over to me and says "Oh." "Yeah sorry.." I say. Its fine.. Can I have a hug? He asks. "Dan, what evil plan are you plotting?" I say. "Nothing. I genuinely want a hug." He says. I stand up and hug him, suddenly he flings me over his shoulder and runs toward the water. He goes some way out and throws me in the water. I scream before I sink underwater.

I try to swim up but fail. My arms were like jelly, if you will. I continue to try but my arms become tired and I give up. My lungs burned, begging for air. I flailed my arms around from the pain. I tried opening my mouth, but of course got a mouth full of salty water.

I start squirming as I feel all sorts of pain go through my chest. A fun day at the beach turned into a total disaster.. I try one last time to try to surface but it seems I just keep falling. I finally give up as everything around me starts to fade. My vision blurs and suddenly darkness consumes me..

A/N
Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry its crap but I'm writing it at 2:00AM on a school night! So your welcome! Well I'm sleepy so goodnight/Good afternoon/Good morning!! Bye!!