Cafes and memories..

(Lilly's POV)

Sitting at my favorite cafe, waiting for Dan. Suddenly someone sits across from me. Hi Dan I say assuming it was Dan. Who? Love, its me A familiar voice says. I look up to see my ex Chad. Why are you here I say disgusted. He cheated on me with 4 other women, how can I not be disgusted? See I knew you'd be all alone, you need me, Lilly He says.

I'm engaged I say looking down at the ring. To what? No one likes you He says laughing. To me, you bastard I hear Dan say. I look up and see Dan standing there looking angry. Oh that punk? Wow Lilly your- Shut up Chad! At least I'm not a pig and didn't cheat on you with 4 different people like you did to me! I yell at him.

Get the hell out Dan says. Chad gets up and walks away and sits at a table with some girl. Rolling his eyes, Dan sits down and says Sorry your ex bothered you.

Chad:

I smile at Dan and say Its ok since your here now

I smile at Dan and say Its ok since your here now. He smiles and back and says This place brings back so many memories. First date, when we signed that little girls shirt, lots of stuff I say thinking of the memories. Yeah He says taking a sip of his tea. After we finish, we walk out hand in hand and see Chad standing outside.

I lift up mine and Dan's intertwined hands and say See? At least he cares for me. Ignore him... Dan says to me. We walk back to the house creating small talk on the way. Once we get to the house. I sigh and fall flat on the couch. Dan chuckles and sits next to me. I get up and sit next to him cuddling into him. He wraps his arm around me and I trace the outline of his tattoos.

I look up to see him passed out and smile as I close my eyes and drift to sleep...

A/N

Sorry its short! The next chapter will be longer and way more interesting!