My Handsome Husband..

(Lilly's POV). -PREPARE FOR DA FEELZ-

I open my eyes and automatically jump up, forgetting the fort and knocking it down. "What the hell Lilly!" Y/N says sitting up. "Sorry I'm feeling the feels." I say. Her eyes soften and she says "Oh Lilly, I'm sorry." I shrug and say Should I start getting ready. "Okay, go get in the shower while I get your, dress, hair stuff, and makeup out." She says.

I nod and run upstairs. I get in the shower and can't stop smiling. I'm so excited, happy, nervous, and everything. I'm feeling everything. Once I'm done I get out putting the clothes back on since I'm gonna be wearing my dress soon. I walk out and Y/N puts me in a chair and starts doing my hair. She fully curls my wavy hair and put it in a neat curly bun. "I'll take that down when you put your dress on okay? It'll be super curly and bootiful." She says making me giggle.

I nod and she turns the chair around making me face her. She starts putting makeup on me and I say "Is this necessary?" "Yes, just for a special occasion." She says spinning me around. "Oh my god.. You do makeup better than me!" I say getting up and hugging her. She smiles and says "Go get your dress on and I'll get mine on." She says. I nod and grab it carefully and go in the bathroom. I change into it and look in the full length. I feel so beautiful.

I hear a knock and Y/N says "You ready, love? Your parents are here." "Yeah." I say back putting on my heels. I walk out and she gasps. "You look gorgeous." She says putting my hair down. "Aw Y/N, so do you." I say hugging her. We get in the car and on the way there me and Y/N talked about our excitement. We finally get there and I say "I'm gonna faint." "Sweetie, not yet, wait till after the wedding yeah?" My mum says causing me to laugh.

We get in there and my Dad and I have to wait behind the door. Since he walks me down the isle. Soon enough, the doors open and we start walking. Once I see Dan I feel my eyes tear up. He looks so handsome. And before I know it, I'm standing in front of him. "You look beautiful." Dan says. "You look so handsome." I say smiling up at him.

-After all the I do and stuff because to awkward to write-

"You may kiss the bride." He says. I smile up at Dan and he leans in and kisses me and I of course kiss back. I hear everyone cheer and pull away resting my forehead against his. "Daniel Middleton, I love you so much you wouldn't even believe." I say. "I love you too." He says hugging me. After that we had to take pictures and stuff.

"You still nervous?" Y/N asks me causing Dan to chuckle. I intertwine mine and Dan's fingers and say "No, because I have my handsome husband with me." I say smiling. He kisses my cheek and Y/N says "You guys are too damn cute.. Too damn cute.."

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Da feels though! Bai!