~5~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
5~ He is born on 1st September 1997

Hyoyeon stared at him with annoyance written all over her face as her fist clenched. She is someone who can't stand anyone being inconsiderate. Especially, with him looking so arrogantly blocking the staircase and acting so cool.

"Who do you think you are to block the way?" Hyo yeon glared at Jungkook, it looks like laser beams were shooting out of her eyes at him. He glanced up and when he met my eyes, he smirked. I blushed and looked away, totally uninterested in what he was going to do. I can't believe that he dared to smirk at me after I sent him a warning previously (kicking his chair in) He stood up reluctantly but suddenly grab my arm and pulled me away from my friends. "I'm borrowing her." He said without turning back and continued walking as I clawed his hand to let go. He has amazing strength as he gripped tight onto my hand but not hard, it hurts slightly though. I definitely don't want to be dragged and definitely not by him!

"Let go JEON JUNG KOOK!" I screamed, I flinched when he stopped and turned his head. He smirked at me and laughed slightly, his hand let go of my wrist and slid around my shoulder and he continued pulling me along to wherever he wanted to go. I felt my body being dragged and I couldn't do a single thing as I'm too weak against his super strength (he is golden Maknae for a reason) "What are you doing? Lunch break is almost over, we need to get back to class. I don't want to miss any lessons." I slid under his arm and tried to run back but he grab my arm and pull me close to him. "You are not going anywhere. Let's have a talk."

We walked through the corridor for a while as I eyed the rooms, where could we be possible be going? Jungkook pushed me into a room, it seems like it's the janitors room. He closed the door and locked it before walking closer to me. Every step he took towards me, I stepped back. I'm afraid, my heart was pounding in my chest as I started sweating nervously. 'What should I do? He locked the door. What's he going to do? Oh...no...' I thought, frightened. He lean his hand to my right and leaned forward such that our faces were very close to each other. I was backed up to the wall and had no where to go, he can't be... Right?

"I will be quick. Don't worry. I asked you here to be my money sponsor. Every time I need money, you will have to give it to me. Simple?" He chuckled as I glare at him with hatred. "Who the hell do you think you are? I'm not doing that. I'm not rich you know? Go and find someone else who really is!" I shouted in his face. He stood up straight, tapping his index finger on his chin. "Really? Not rich? What about that $100? And you must have forgotten that you gotten away with my daily allowance. Do you not know?"

I crinkled my eyebrows. "Are you that poor to steal?" He shot me daggers and slammed the wall hard and leaned forward again. "Me? Poor? And that's not stealing. It's borrowing. You wouldn't know that. Anyways, I'm bored. Give me $10 and I will let you off for today. Don't worry, I won't harm you, unless you don't listen."

"I'm not going to give you $10. I'm not rich, that was my only allowance so leave me alone. And if you are that bored, go and study. Do something productive and leave me alone." I say as I slid past him and landed my hand on the door knob. I was then pushed against the janitor's closet door which caused my back to hit against the door hard.

"Hey hey, at least give me my money!" He said, irritation in his voice. I glared at him with anger in my eyes, I was fuming. "How dare you? That $100 is my monthly allowance! You just took my monthly allowance and I'm kind enough to not demand it back and you are here claiming for more money? Do you----" I was cut off when out of a sudden, I felt soft lips on mine and my eyes widen in shock. He kissed me?! I was too shock to react back and just stood there with my eyes opened wide. We kissed for a while before Jungkook broke apart and smirked at me. I felt needy, like I wanted more but I resisted in order to not boost his already high ego.

"I'm surprised Jessica Jung? That you didn't push me away. I guess you did enjoy that kiss after all? That's my punishment. I should go, shouldn't be late for class on my first day." He said before he pulled me aside and opened the door to walk out, leaving me alone in the janitor's closet, with my eyes still wide open in shock. What's this strange feeling? Hatred? No? Butterflies??

<<RING>> As if on cue, the bell rang and I woke up from my dreamy trance.

Class! I have class, I ran out of the closet and rushed up the stairs to find out that the teacher arrived. "Jessica Jung. Late for the class? Out!" She boomed at me. I sighed and walked out, leaning my back against the wall and slid down. It's my first ever 'late for class'. And it is all that Jeon Jung Kook's fault! He just sold a kiss again! How could he? Why didn't I resist?? Why did I feel so needy for his lips? I can't be falling for him can I? I shouldn't! It wouldn't end well... What should I do now? What's this...? Shouldn't I hate him?