~8~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
8~ He wants to get closer to IU

"Jung...Jungkook?"

He rubbed his neck nervously as he showed me his cute bunny smile. He looked down at the floor.

"Hey...Jessica"

I teared up unconsciously and lifted his chin to meet my eyes. "I'm glad you are okay and thank you so much."

"Yeah... About...yesterday...I hope we don't become distant? And I realized now, how badly I treat you. I'm so very sorry for mistreating you." He apologized as his almond eyes quivered slightly. My eyes blurred with tears and I hugged him.

"No. I'm sorry instead. Can...we start over?" I pulled back, seeing his eyes widen in shock. I giggled and tilted my head to the side while waiting for his answer, my hands were still around his neck. "Yes. YES! Yes of course!" He said excitedly and grinned before he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, don't want to break your loving moment but we got to get you two ladies back safely." A deep voice came from the unknown man beside Yuri, whom she hugged.

I eyed Yuri. "Who is...he?" Yuri giggled. "Jessica, he is V. V, this is Jessica Jung. My BFF" V broke out a wide smile, his lips shaped like a rectangle. "Hello! I heard a lot about you, Ice Princess?" He started laughing with Yuri as if they had an inside joke.

"Haha, very funny Hyung. Let's go." Jungkook said as he carried all my shopping bags and walked beside me, escorting me to his car. V and Yuri followed behind, in their own world. Jungkook stuffed the shopping bags at the car trunk before walking over to my side of the car and opened it wide. "Please, milady?" He bowed slightly while gesturing to the car seat.

"Thanks Jungkook!" I blushed, surprised that he has such a side to him. I then kissed him on his cheek teasingly and hopped in. Jungkook stiffen in shock and closed to the door slowly. I couldn't help but giggle at his shocked expression which I found really cute.

"Hey Love birds, I want to get home soon yah know?" Yuri interrupted from the back seat. From the side mirror, I could see V nodding in agreement and smiled at Yuri. I'm guessing that these two will make a great couple.

Jungkook hopped into the driver seat and replied, "Okay, chummy couple." I smirked at them as I looked back at the front.

We decided to drop Yuri off first, so V went up to send her off at her doorstep, leaving me and Jungkook alone in the car. Jungkook turned his head to me. "Hey, what happened in your dream exactly? I'm curious." I blushed and looked out of the car. "It's not important. You shouldn't know. It's not like it's a good thing."

From the window reflection, I could see Jungkook pouting and couldn't resist it so I turned back to look at Jungkook. However, when I turned my head to face him, I did not realize that he was so close to me. Our faces were so close that our noses almost touched.

Suddenly, the back door opened and V slide into the car. "Hey guys, I'm...back?" Jungkook and I jumped back in shock. "Did I just interrupt something?" Jungkook glared at V as he continued to drive, on the way to my heart, Opps I mean my house*

The car became silent from the previous incident, my face started to heat up as it turned a faint pink color. "Hey Ice Princess, are you okay?" Taehyung asked from behind. I fanned myself and nodded silently. "Maybe it's just hot here." I turned the air-con slightly higher and switched on the radio to dismiss the awkward atmosphere.

'Love is not over' started playing. Jungkook ears perked up as he swayed slightly to the beat and V looks brighter and happier when he heard the song. Before I knew it, they started singing to it. "Hey Jessica, how did you know this song? This song is my favorite! I totally know the lyrics!" Jungkook bobbed his head to the music and sang loudly.

His voice was like music to my ears and I flushed at his sudden singing. I could listen to his melodic voice the whole day. I stared at his features; his sharp jawline, his cute cut hair which looks really soft, his cute almond shape eyes.

"Hey. I feel that I will melt from your burning stare." He joked and glanced at me once, making me turned away before I become more embarrassed.

V groaned and plugged in his earpiece before he started dozing off. I giggled at his actions and saw a tint of jealousy in Jungkook's eyes but shook the thought away.

Sadly, we reached my house and I went up with Jungkook. "Erm...thank you Jungkook?" I took hold of my shopping bags, ready to get inside when Jungkook stopped me.

"Call me Kookie."

"What?" I stiffen a laugh. He frown and pouted. "I thought that the name is cute."

"It is and alright Kookie!" I went inside and just when I was about to shut the door, Kookie stopped the door and leaned in. "Tell me your answer tomorrow okay?" I blushed at our close faces and quickly nodded before shutting the door fast.

After I washed up, I went to check my shopping bags and inside, I found an unfamiliar mysterious small box in one of the many bags. I'm a shopaholic, what do you expect hehe?

I sat down on my bed and opened the box. My hand flew to my mouth as I gasped and my eyes widen in shock and sparkled. In the box was one expensive looking, silver butterfly necklace.

As I lifted it, I can't help but squeal in excitement and went to the mirror to try it out. I looked amazing (cough cough it's Jessica).

Who can this be from? I went back to the box and found a small slip of paper at the bottom of the box

Who can this be from? I went back to the box and found a small slip of paper at the bottom of the box. It had a number and 'call me' written on it. I giggled, I'm guessing that this is from Jungkook.

"Thank you and goodnight!" I texted Jungkook.

"No problem, remember, your reply tomorrow." He texted back. I nodded to myself and smiled before going to bed. Soon, I drifted off to dreamland.