~2~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
2~ His native name is 전정국

Suddenly I heard, "Trying to run away?" I dashed into the lift and turned around quickly. The man rushed into the lift with me as he pinned me to the wall. I could see the familiar almond shaped eyes and soft pink lips. He grinned as he lean close to my face as I tried to lean closer to the lift wall.

"Hey...you are really fast and strong for such a small girl aren't you? There goes my weekly allowance of $1000... All gone...because of who?" He said while tapping his head like he was thinking as he smirked and point his index finger at me and said "You.". The lift door closed behind him. He then swiftly peck my lips and draw back while giggling. I was too stunned for words as I felt my face turn beetroot red and I dropped my head still blushing.

"Why? Are you embarrassed? Hmm...now tell me, what should I do with you?" He said as he lean back to the other lift door and folded his arms. "I'm kind of bored now, why don't we have some fun?" He step closer to me as he twirl my hair in one of his hand as his other hand went to my sling bag. "You should give back what I needed. No?" He pulled out my silver purse and smiled.

I felt furious. 'Who does this guy think he is? Kissing me the second time and playing with me like that? Is he going to steal my money? I hope not... Those were my last few allowance for the month and I still have a week left!' I thought, feeling slightly more anxious now. As I watch him pull out 2 $100 notes. He glanced at me and smirked.

Regaining my senses, I glared at him and attempted to snatch back my purse. "Nah nah nah~" he joked as he lifted my purse in the air to mock my short height. Anger build up in me as I pushed him hard and grab my purse again, this time getting it back. I quickly press the lift door open as he tumbled out of the lift. Pressing the button to level 10, I felt nervous as the guy was standing up now. I spammed the close button to the door as the door swiftly closed.

Luckily, the lift door was faster than the man and the lift rose. In the lift alone, I flop down onto the floor breathing heavily and thinking back at what just happened, relieved that I get to escape him. Unfortunately, he got to keep the $200 which was my last savings for the week. I felt sad and scared that now the man knew where I live and most possibly the floor. In fact, in this building, there are only 4 compartments to each levels.

Afraid that the man would run up the stairs, I ran to my house as soon as I gotten out off the lift. I went into my house safely and fell to the floor. I felt scared as I was living alone.

Opps! I didn't introduce myself did I? I am Jessica Jung. I migrated to Korea to study in a different environment. My parents were very encouraging parents who encouraged me to study abroad so that I will have a wider knowledge of the world and become more independent as they are very rich people who own successful companies each. Sometimes, they will send me money but they feel that I should try to work in my early days to get used to work life so that when I take over their companies, I wouldn't feel too stressful. I have a sister at America, staying with my parents at the time being. Her name is Krystal Jung. But as she is too young, she has to stay with my parents for the time being.

After that encounter with that selfish young man, I felt betrayed and robbed of my first kiss and money. I got up from my spot in front of the door as I went to my queen size bed and flopped down, I groaned when I realized that I still have lessons the next day. In fact, today is my last day of school holidays. Tomorrow is the first day of second year of high school. I felt tired as I just ended my part time job just now and was on my way back home when I met that thief.

Thinking back, his lips was really soft when he kissed me... Wait...what am I thinking? I shook my head hard and got up to prepare for school tomorrow before getting ready for bed. I hope tomorrow goes well tomorrow and that I will never meet that man ever again.

_____________________________________

How was it? 😅 I am a SoneXArmy Kpop fan to be honest. An Snsd and BTS fan. Btw, before this story, I wrote another story about exo Luhan, do check that out. But a warning that both stories are completely different okay? 😁 Please vote and comment on this story too.