~7~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
7~ He is in the entertainment company called 'Big Hit entertainment'

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jessica Jung?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat as I glanced back at him. He must be kidding right?

I looked down and thought to myself. What's wrong with him? He can't be serious...

_____________________________________

Jungkook walked away. I turned around and opened my house door and walked in. Yes. I'm sure I made the right decision. After bathing and washing up, I tucked myself into bed and thought about his reaction...

"No." I said coldly. His almond eyes widen and he looked at me shocked. Blinking a few times, he took a step back.

"No? Wh..why?" His sadden eyes looked at me and I fiddled with my fingers, feeling bad while I looked down.

"You tease me, bully me. You have never done a good thing for me. Why do I want to be with someone like that?" I said, anger slowly building inside of me. I stared at him coldly with my Ice Princess side, slowly taking over me.

He shook his head and walked away from the rejection. This is not my first time rejecting someone, it's normal. That is why I'm still single.

I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

"Where am I?" I appeared at the roadside, I see Jungkook walking lifelessly towards the road. His eyes without feeling, his lips in a thin line. His movements started to slow down and everything looked at it was in a slow-motion.

Bright light shined at Jungkook and me. I was standing a few feet away, I ran towards him. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" I tried to scream for him. His last step was lifeless as he collided with the metal vehicle.

"Bang" His body flew a few meters as it landed in front of me. No movement. No sound. I felt like the time stopped as I stood rooted to the ground. Blood drained from my face, my breath cut short and I felt guilty. Very guilty.

"Jun...Jungkook?" I stumbled towards his body, tears flowing down my face, fear took over me as I shook him hard. "JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!"

Tears fell continuously as i continued screaming at his lifeless body.

"jessica?" A soft voice spoke up. I tensed up, what's that? "Jessica??" A voice started screaming at me as I continued to weep. "JUNG JESSICA!" Strong arms shook me awake as I looked at the latter.

"I'm here, it's okay now." Yuri pulled me into her arms as I cried into her arms.

After my eyes were dry from the tears, I asked Yuri. "What happened?"

"I found you screaming here and crying. That must have been a really bad nightmare." I nodded and sniffed.

"I saw... Jung.. Jungkook ... Die... In front of me..." I stuttered. "After he confessed to me yesterday, I rejected him... And had this dream. What does this mean??"

Yuri patted my head lovingly, "I'm sure he is okay, it's just a dream. Do you want me to check on him?" I glanced at her. "How?"

She grinned and blushed. "I sort of...gotten close to Taehyung..." I sit up straight in shock. "Woah, how did that happen?" Interested, I wiped my tears and looked at her attentively.

She giggled. "He kind of asked for my number and we started talking. He is really cute and yeah...we are pretty much friends now."

"Aww~ tell me when you are a couple okay! But for now, help me please. I'm scared. I hope that's all a dream." I said nervously. I realized how I don't have his number and how much I actually care for him. What's this feeling? The feeling of death when I see him lying lifelessly on the ground?

"Sure thing, go wash up. Let's go lighten up the mood by going shopping?" She asked as she started texting on her phone. I smiled softly as I started my morning routine. But throughout my morning routine, Jungkook has been on my mind the whole time.

"Is he okay?" Yuri nodded and showed me her phone. It was a picture of Jungkook showing a peace sign beside V. "Send me that picture!" I said tapping her lightly. "Ohh~ why?" She raised her eyebrow teasingly. I blushed profusely. "Just...do it." I grabbed my purse and phone as I dragged Yuri out of the door.

"Hey, Sica are you okay now?" Yuri asked, hint of worry in her eyes. I nodded and smiled widely. "Yep, knowing that he is alright, I feel so much better." After I said that sentence, I instantly regretted it. "OHH~ Ice Princess likes Jungkook~" she teased.

"No, I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No...I don't?"

"See! Hahaha" she laughed loudly and linked arms with me. "Don't deny. You can't fool me!"

"But...I don't...don't I?" I mumbled, thinking to myself. Once we reached the mall, we shopped until we dropped!

Our arms were filled with shopping bags but Yuri still wanted more, convincing me that this might be the last time we were going shopping as it was going to be exams soon. I obliged to her request, seeing how happy she looked.

At a shoe shop, I plopped myself down at a seat as I waited for Yuri, who was trying on some heels.

"Hey girls." A deep voice was heard behind me. I turned around and saw three tall men looking at us with grins on their faces.

I ignored him like what I always do. "Hey, Kitty cat, don't be like that, are you alone?" I glared at him when he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Buzz off and don't touch her." Yuri snapped back and pulled me closer to her. The taller man stared at Yuri and smirked before looking at her up and down. "Hey, sexy. Why don't we hang? All 5 of us." He winked at Yuri and licked his lips.

"No one is going to hang out with you." The next thing I knew, the three men were running away from trouble. Looking at our savior, Yuri's eyes sparkled as she hugged him. "Thank you!" My eyes widen as I looked at the man beside him.

"Jung... Jungkook?"