~Bonus Chapter~

*Back to the day where Jessica caught Jung-kook stealing*

Jungkook POV
When I reached home afterschool, I saw no one home and there was no food for me either. I wonder if my parents even care about me? Urgh... I'm so bored, there is nothing to do at home. I grab a black hoodie and slide it on. Hmm let's go to the mall since I'm so bored.

While walking around the mall, I spotted a stationary shop. My thoughts started to think about what happened in the afternoon. I kind of miss Jessica, she was so fun to play with, her lips are so soft too...

??? What am I thinking of?? I can't believe that I actually thought about Jessica.. hmm I wonder if stealing a few pens will get rid of my boredom. I walked towards a shelf full of expensive brands of pens, looked left and right and started stuffing some of them in my pocket.

Out of nowhere, my arm was yanked back and I came face to face with Jessica. 'What do you think you are doing?' She said in a stern voice, her eyebrows frowning. I was stunned, how is it such a coincidence that I was thinking of her and she actually appeared in front of me?

*time jump to when Jungkook left the shop*

She looked so cute though just now. I can't believe that she actually care about me though, she was afraid that I might get caught? That's the first time someone actually cared about what happens to me...

Hmm, I guess I actually really like her, I can't stop thinking about her... hmm I wonder where does she live?

Jungkook walked to Jessica's house, retracing back the steps with the recalling of when they first met. I hope she accepts me...

————————————————————

Hai guys! Thank you so much for the 12K views and 400 votes!! I didn't even this story will get even more than 10K views, thanks for the comments too! I felt like this bonus chapter is necessary to clear up some misunderstandings :) hope you enjoy!

Edit:
Thank you for the 49K views!! I'm really grateful that this story actually has quite a few readers.
I'm actually planning to release a third fanfic when this story hits 50K. So do share around if you like this story!!
A little teaser for my third book, it's a Red Velvet Irene X Vixx Leo fanfic!!