Chapter 15- Why do you say that?

Oh my gosh guys an entire month since I last uploaded? I feel terrible and wish I could say that I was busy or had a writer's block but in truth I had none of that. I was just being lazy and working on other new writing projects.

Anyway, new chapter tell me what you think in the comments and yeah enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I never thought it could look this good. Never in my life, and let me tell you, I’ve seen it look astounding before. Dropping my bag I ran towards it and flopped onto its inviting, cushioned surface. I bounced on my bed as I collided against smooth exterior. I rolled on to my back and stared up at the ceiling. Kicking my shoes off, I climbed higher onto the bed until my head it pillow. I didn’t care if I was still in my school clothes, I was tired. Closing my eyes I was so close to sleep.

          Get up you have lessons soon, part of me thought.

          Perfect time to rest then, the other part argued back.

          You’ll wrinkle your shirt.

          I’ll iron it later.

          Do you really want to sleep in a skirt?

          Do you really want to be on the same planet as Alex?

          No, but I work through it-oh, I see what you did there, clever.

          As much I love to insult Alex, and believe me I really do, can I sleep now?

          I guess, carry on.

          I rotated myself so I lay on my side, facing the window. I buried my head into my pillow and sighed in content. I don’t know how long I napped there, or if I even slept at all but the next thing I knew someone was sitting beside me, chuckling.

          “What?” I grumbled. He continued to laugh quietly and I reluctantly pulled my face out of the pillow, looking at a cheeky Chris.

          “Tired?” He asked, sympathetically while petting my hair.

          “It’s your asshole friend. Wears me out, that one,” I growled.

          “Why do you say that?”

          “Say what, the truth?”

          “You are always talking so terribly of him and yet he’s never truly given you a legitimate reason for you to do so.”

          “I…I don’t know!” I paused to think about it. Why did I do that? He’s right. I mean yeah Alex has been a pervert sometimes but he was a guy. And every time he’s insulted me it got me realize I was doing something stupid. “It’s easier, I guess…” I suddenly sat up and fisted my hair and pulled slightly, exclaiming, “Oh, my god! I’m a bitch!”