Chapter 5- I might actually enjoy it

Yeah! Chapter 6 is here! I like this chapter a lot and I hope you do, too.

Picture of Jason on the side!

Enjoy!

*************

The sunlight shined through the trees and on to the forest floor. I stepped over tree roots and made sure not to lose my footing and slip on the moss. A sudden rustle of leaves caught my attention. Turning my head in that direction something caught my eye.

A doe headed in my direction, running. I felt its fear as its eyes bore into mine. It dodged me but kept on running. I watched it run as it narrowly dodged trees and its feet gracefully touching the ground. Why was it running?

Something flew over my head and answered my question. It landed with a slight thud and took half a second to regain its footing before taking off.

A wolf?

I began to follow but a strong force pounced onto my back and pushed me to the ground. It nudged me onto my back and stood over me with power and authority. I noticed it studying my body before finally looking in my eyes.

The wolf had dark brown fur that was close to black but what captivated me was its eyes. They were chocolate brown but a red tint lingered about them. They reminded me of someone but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Its eyes looked at me like he was going to kill me but I wasn’t scared. I wasn’t afraid of much and it killing me wasn’t worth being scared off.

It looked like it was having an inner battle with itself right before my eyes. Finally he stepped off me and I sat up. A voice popped into my head, but it did not belong to me.

“This involves you but you will not handle this fight.”

I got to my feet and stared at the wolf. It was staring at me like it was still trying to figure something out.

“Did you say that,” I asked expecting no reply and was shocked when I received a nod. “And you understand me?”

Another nod.

“If this is involves me I should be a part of the solution.”

And you will, but now is not the time,” its mouth never moved but its voice was as clear as day.

“What do you mean?”

Come with me. Whatever happens, do not get involved. Do you understand?

I nodded, not completely sure of what it meant by that. What was this wolf’s name, I wondered. A small chuckle formed in my mind followed by, “You know him, and you are developing feelings for him.”

“For the last time, I do not have feelings for Alex!”