Saying Goodbye And Hello (Part 2)

Lucy P.O.V

Once I got to the last step I walked back to the doors. I knocked on it as I could hear papers being moved. "Come in" Master said. I open the door and stepped through. Keara was hot on my trial as I walked in. She closed the door softly and stood beside me. "Lucy my child good to see you back" Master said. I smiled at him and laughed. "Good to be back" I said. He looked over at Keara with a questioning face. "Master this is Keara. She's the guard that came back with me" I said. "Hello" he said shaking her hand. "Keara would like to join the guild" I said. "Okay go down to Mira and get your stamp" he said. 

"Lucy welcome home" he said as we turn to leave. I smiled and waved at him before leaving. The guild was already in its normal routine. I dodge the debris as I guided Keara towards the bar. Mira was cleaning some glasses and smiled at me. "Mira Keara needs a guild stamp" I said. "Okay what color" she asked Keara. "I want black" she answered. "Okay I'll be right back" Mira said. 

Mira left to get the stamp as I sat on the bar stool. Levy made her way over and smiled at me. She sat by me as Mira reappeared. "Where would you like it" she asked Keara. Keara jumped up from her seat to give Mira better access. "On my waist" she answered. Mira stamped her and Keara sat back down. "Would you girls like anything?" Mira asked. "Three strawberry shakes" I said. "Coming right up" Mira said smiling. 

"So Are you going to tell me?" Levy asked. "Keara is my body guard. She isn't originally from the sky guardians. Her people lived a long time ago and there are only few of them left. Keara is a Phoenix Slayer who happen to cross the village. She extremely strong , so they entrusted her with me. I couldn't come without her" I said. 

"Wow an actual Phoenix slayer. I've only read things about you" Levy said to Keara. 

Keara p.o.v

Levy seemed nice as she talked. Lucy told her about me and I was amazed she has even heard of my people. It is true that there are few of us left. I notice Levy starring a group down as Lucy talked. I turned my head towards them. At the table sat four people. A women with long scarlet hair, a girl with short white hair, a guy with raven hair and no shirt, and a boy with pink hair. Wait pink hair. Could that be the same person Lucy was talking about.

Lucy seem to notice Levy and me starring off at them, but once she saw the white hair chick leaning all over Natsu her face fell. "Lucy is that the white hair bitch you talk about" I asked loud enough for her to hear. The white hair chick face scrunched up and all of them got up walking over here. Perfect.....

"What are you doing" Lucy hissed at me. "Don't worry Lucy just proving a fact" I said. Her hands clasp my arm as they stopped in front of me. The scarlet hair women stepped up first. "Don't call Lisanna a bitch. If anyone a bitch it's her" she said pointing behind me at Lucy. The red haired chick voice made others back away. I stood up toe and toe with her. "I can call anyone I want a bitch" I said.

The red hair stepped back equipping a sword. "I shall make you eat those words" she said. "Erza fighting the new chick" guild members whispered. The Master was down stairs. The white hair girl, Mira, asked him if this was a good ideal. "Go ahead. I want to see what this new girl is made of" he said. "Keara be gentle" Lucy said. " Gentle" Lisanna snorted. I grabbed my limiters and pulled them off. Lucy lifted her hands and took them.

"Mind if we step outside" I asked. "Whatever" she said. I could tell she was being controlled. The stories I heard about her from Lucy just don't add up with person. When we got outside I unclasped my long skirt throwing it away. Erza ran at me with her sword raised. I didn't dodge or anything. Once the sword came down I lifted my hand up to catch it.

Everyone gasped seeing me do this. The sword didn't cut me as I held it. Erza face was full of amazement. LIfting the sword up a bit I allow her to get ready. Jerking forwards I smashed my fist in her face throwing her across the grass.  She hit a tree not getting up.