Keara's Past; Lucy's Light

sorry for the long wait to update. I've been really busy! Anyways I'm updating now!!!!

Lucy p.o.v

"Who's Troy" I asked the pale looking girl. "No one" she said. "Ha no one. Try the strongest demon out there, and not to mention she has a contract with him" the hooded man said.  I looked over at Keara who had her bangs covering her eyes. "So what" I said. My eyes trailed where Natsu and the others fell. Lissanna had fell to her knees stroking Natsu hair. It made me sick to my stomach but I willed it all away. Taking in a deep breath I stood taller.

"Keara you going to be okay?" I asked. "Yes" she said. "I'll fight Lissanna can you get mister tall dark and creepy?" I asked. She smiled at me in a physco way. "With pleasure" she purred.

Keara took off after the creep as I ran over to where Lissanna stood up with wide eyes. "Sky winds come combine, destroy the evil all around: Sky Pure" I yelled. Light blue winds surrounded me as I hit Lissanna. She screamed out in pain and double over in pain. I kicked her in her face making her fly away. The blue winds faded as I fell to my knees by Natsu. 

Placing my hands over his face I closed my eyes concentrating. "Secret arts of the sky people: Tears of Love" I whispered. Blue little droplets litter his skin as they soak into him. His body glowed blue then normal. His eyes flutter open as he groaned placing his arm over his eyes. Removing them his eyes widen and he sat up quickly bumping my head. I rubbed the soar spot as Nastu mouth open wide. 

"Your back" he said. I smiled at him and nodded. He looked around and stopped on Keara and that creepy guy. "What's going on" he ask. "Your not going to like this" I said. I told him everything since we got back. I explained why Keara was here and why the guild was in pieces. "Lissanna wouldn't do that" he mutter. His bangs covered his face not showing anything. 

I placed my hand under his chin and lifted it. "Natsu everyone has some kind of evil in them, but I'm glad your back and that you know who I am" I said. "How can I forget you Luce" he said smiling. 

A big explosion caught us off guard. Turning I saw Keara laying on the ground and the creepy guy with a giant scythe thingy laughing in hysterical laughter. "Call your demon" he spurred. Keara got up and turn to face him. Her mid-section was sliced and blood poured from the wound. "Keara" I yelled standing up. Natsu tried to stand, but he was still weak. I grabbed him and helped him up, but he ended up putting most of his weight on me.

"CALL HIM" the guy yelled. "NO" she yelled back. The syth moved stricking Keara before she could move out of the way. Blood poured from her shoulder as she held her arm. Her brown hair fell from its hold fanning her face. She looked down at the ground not looking up. "Call the demon. Call Troy" he said. "No" she muttered. 

The scythe came down again striking her other arm. Blood pooled all around her and I gasp. I don't know why she wont call her demon, but she can't take another attack. Shifting Natsu so I could reach into my bag I pulled out a pouch of cards. "What are those" Natsu asked. "Take over cards. There like take over magic, but can turn a person into that card" I said. 

"Keara" I yelled. She turn to see me throw it. She caught it with ease, but another blow hit her back. She let out a blood curling scream making me weak to my knees. "Damn it" she yelled. "I the contractor of the black cat demon Troy summon you" she whispered falling to her knees crying. A sparkling light surrounded her as a boy about her age stepped out. He wore a black coat and had brown spiky hair that covered a little of his face. 

'Long time no see Keara" he said. His voice was deep and he picked Keara up. "Who did this" he asked her. Keara clutched the cards and looked behind them where the mister creepy made his way towards them. Troy turned just in time catching the scythe with his bare hand.