Aftermath

Natsu p.o.v

I was so happy about this raffle thingy. I wanted me and Lisanna to win, yet deep down I wanted to spend time with Luigi. Yeah I know I said her name wrong, but it like I called her that before. Lisanna hugged my arm talking to the others about the trip. Luigi had already left with her friend to go home. 

I miss the sound of her voice and her sweet smell of strawberries and vanilla. My attention was turned when Lisanna tugged on me to get up. "Come on Natsu let's go home!" she announced. LIsanna moved in with me and Happy two years ago. 

Happy hasn't been feeling good so he stayed home. "Okay" I said grinning. I said good-bye to everyone and let her pull me away. 

Once we got home I went to check on Happy. He was laying asleep in a cold sweat. "Happy" I said nudging him. He looked at me and sat up. "Natsu your home. Why is Lucy smell on you?" he asked. 

"How do you know the new girl name?" I asked. "Lucy isn't new" he argued.  "You must be really sick" I said as I placed a hand on his forehead. He pushed my hand away with big welting tears in his eyes.

"Your not the Natsu I know" he said whipping his face. "What do you mean" I grumbled. "I'm leaving" he announced. "Happy" I yelled. He was already out the door by time I was close to him.

"I'll be back when you remember who your real family" he said. What is with all these people telling to remember something!! What can I possibly remember. Then again it's felt like I was missing a part of my life.

I went to run after him, but a hand clasp my shoulder. I couldn't move away from it as Lisanna turn me around. "Forget him" she said. I swore her eyes glisten green, but I can't remember what I was doing.

I allowed her to pull me inside and into her arms. No matter how much my will wanted me to run outside and chase something I can't remember I just couldn't move to do it.

Lucy p.o.v

I sighed as I rested in the bathwater. It's been so long since I had a private bath. Keara, who's not use to human way, was baffle by how humans were private. Her whole life she had to either share or help.

I was about to take a nap when I heard a crash next door Hopping out I threw a towel on running out. Keara laid on the ground while rubbing her head as Happy did the same. Wait Happy?

"Happy?" I asked. He looked up and tackled me into a hug. "Luce I missed you" he cried. At least Lisanna didn't get a hold of him. I crushed him to my chest and smiled.

"What are you doing here" I asked. He began to squirm and I notice I was suffocating him. "Sorry" I said letting him go. "I'm here because Natsu isn't Natsu. I can't stand being near that imposter"  he spit out.

"umm girl still down" Keara announced laying on the floor. Happy hopped beside her as I grabbed her hand heaving her up with no effort. "Wow I wonder how long you would of left me there" Keara muttered. "You could of gotten up your own self" I said. 

"Yeah, but I was tired" she said shrugging her shoulders. "SO you must  be Happy" she said. "Aye" he answered. "Lucy was right you are cute" She said. Happy blushes and bgan to pick at his fur. Keara scooped him up in a quick hug holding him. 

"Since your not going back to Natsu why don't you stay here" she said. Happy looked at me with sad eyes. "Happy you can stay if you want" I said. "Thanks Lucy" he said. I nodded and decided to go change into pajamas. "Come on Happy. You can sleep with me" Keara said. Keara had gotten a apartment room right next to me.

"Okay" he said. "Bye Happy see you tomorrow, and also don't worry about anything Keara will keep you safe" I said. "Aye" he muttered as Keara took him out. I smiled at them. Keara had once had a familiar, a demon creature that serve others, but during a raid she was killed. Keara swore that any other familiar or exceed crossed her path she would protect it with her life.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a tank top and shorts. I pulled my  wet hair back into the towel and change. Grabbing my brush I walked over to my bed and sat on it. I unwrapped my hair letting it fall. Brushing it I began to hum a song Elenora use to sing to us. 

I closed my eyes and let myself fall into the lyrics. After a while I stopped starring up at the ceiling. "I promise you Natsu. I'll do whatever it takes to bring you back" I whispered. I don't know why but tears began to fall. It's been a while since I cried. Whipping my eyes I fell back on my bed. 

"If this plan doesn't work I-I wouldn't be able to do anything to save you. I-I'm so lost and knowing you are not you, and that the person responsible is still there" I said to myself. Natsu you are the only one to make me feel so lost without you. I can't do anything straight lately and all I want to do is tackle you and beg you to take me on a mission. 

Watch out Lisanna, I'm coming to get Natsu back!!

Levy p.o.v

I was still sitting at the guild. It was pretty late out, but I needed to study more on this magic. Master said Freed felt a dark aura coming from Team Natsu. A dark aura and control over people. It was making me have a head ache. Not to mention with this plan going on I wasn't sure if it would work. Lisanna has had them under the control for nearly three whole years!

The guild doors open and I looked up. Gajeel walked through and to the bar. I haven't seen him for a while, so it surprised me a bit. Mira got him some food and he walked towards me. Sitting down in front of me he gave me a weird look. 

"Why are you still here shrimp" he asked taking a mouth full of food into his mouth. "I'm researching dark magic with mind control" I said looking back down. "I smell bunny-girl's scent and a new one" he said. "Lucy is back" I said. "What about this other strange scent" he asked. "That's her friend scent. She came back with Lucy as her guardian, and she beat Ezra" I said. 

I heard him drop his food. I looked up and couldn't help but giggle. His mouth was wide open looking at me. "You mean Bunny-girls' friend beat Erza" he exclaimed. I nodded and closed the book in front of me.  "I want to fight her!" he yelled.

"Not at the moment" I said. "Why" he asked. I told him about the plan and how we were both going to the carnival. I explained the mysterious dark aura around Lisanna and why she was here late. "You see we are thinking that if Lucy, Jellal, and Juvia spend time with them, then maybe they'll start to remember" I explained. 

"Hmm I guess I'll be sitting out from jobs for a while then" he said. "Yep" I answered him. "Well come on shrimp. I'll walk you home so no one jumps you" he said grinning. I blushed at his comment, but then let a pouty face on. "You think I can't take care of myself" I said. 

He did something I wouldn't suspect him to do. He leaned over and pulled me into a deep kiss. The remaining members around were awwing and you could hear Mira fangirling. He pulled away and patted my head. "No shrimp I don't think that, but let's go on the safe side" he said. I smiled a soft smile picking up my books and following my dragon slayer home. 

===========================================================================

So I don't know who to ship Mira with. I like LaxusxMira and FreedxMira, so can anyone help me out?

I hope you enjoy this story!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. comment if your a NaLu fan and if you have an Instagram, because mine is @NaLu_23457 and it's nothing but FairyTail on it