Bad Luck; Keara's ultimate power

HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also quick question @tinyflames 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I"M A BULLY!!!

That kinda hurt my pride when I read that (Tears falling down face) 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Keara p.o.v

I was way out of my mind, but I said I would do it then it means I will do it. Facing off to a full fledge demon, not to mention one of the great ones, was a death wish. I can't let Troy slip through my fingers again. I don't want to admit it but I love him. 

Lucy kept freaking out due to the fact I'm heading out to battle half empty. "Keara don't do this" she said for the eight time. We were outside preparring for the fight. I undid my hair and took off three braclets. Power surged through as I let out a sigh of relief. "That was three limiters" Lucy whispered. 

I have three more and if I'm going to beat her I might need all of them off, but if I do that others might be effect from the seer power I will be using. "Enough chit-chat come on you half demon show me what you got" Troy mom, Frost, said. 

I knew she wanted me to attack first. Frost was known as the copier. She can copy fight moves and turn them against her oppent. I let the magic flow through me as I gather it in my limbs. I moved way to fast for anyone to keep up with. I appeared behind her swinging my leg and hit her side. She was thrown all the way across the filed. I moved again not being able to be seen by others. I knew Lucy could probably keep up with what I was doing. I roundhouse kicked her back to where we began. 

"How are you doing this" she screamed standing up. Ice appeared under me as I fell on my ass. She appeared before me claws lenghten. Pain erupted on my side as I dodge them. Blood pooled to the ground as I stood up. Placing a hand over the wound I turn to see she was gone.

"Ice is my element" she said behind me. I clutched hard on my side and twirled around. Flickmy hands up a long whip like thing appeared. "Bloody Whip" I said hitting her. Her skin burned as she yelled. I whipped it out again catching her leg. Steam rose and the smell of burnig flesh filled the air. I pulled her towards me as I focused my magic into my arm. I punch her sending her flying away.

I melted the ice and panted. The wounds had torn more. My skin burn from her freeze after effect.

She pushed herself up and glared at me. Her eyes were red and her demonic features were appearing.

A ripple of power washed over me.

"Don't you dare think I'll let a half demon mutt like you win" she lashed out. A knee collided with my stomach makig me fly away. My back hit a tree snapping it. Hands grabbed my leg chuncking me across and into another tree.

"Keara" Lucy panick voice yelled. I stood up to see a blur infront of me punhing my face.

I landed on my back and let out a yelp of pain.

'Unlease me' a voice said in my head. 'No' I growled.

A sharp pain shattered my thoughts. My arm was on fire as pain shot everywhere throughout my body. She smirked and tossed me away. "Ha your not match for me little girl" she said.

I looked at Lucy who was crying at my sight. Troy had fallen to his knees with wide eyes.

My breathing was starting to become uneven. I couldn't move my left arm at all. I used my right arm and pushed myself up. I grip the other limitors and pulled them off.

'Never take those limitors off unless you have to. Never take all of them off no matter what' Elenora voice wavered in my head. I don't care about my sanity anymore.

With one flick of my hand Frost body was struck with an explosion. She looked at me with shock. I stood in a doll like matter.

Madness swarmed my thoughts trying to corupt me. I took a deep breath and grabbed the hoister I had on my tigh. "Swarm my beautiful flowers of death" I mutter. The hoist fell apart in a pile of flowers. The flowers flew swarming Frost.

"Your going to beat me with petals" Frost laughed. "Burn" I whispered. The petals erupted into flame balls exploding. Frost body was heavly burnt as she fell to the ground.

She didn't move her body but her rising chest indicated that she was indeed alive.

"You did it using that power" Lucy said hugging me. "Limitors" I muttered. Lucy immediatly grabbed them and pushed them on my wrist.

I fell to the ground after that. My body had no strenght to keep me going.

"You did good" Troy said pickig me up. I couldn't help the smile that felk on my face. Frost was up and glarring. With a snort she dissapered.

Lucy p.o.v

"Oh my god" I whispered. "What is it" Natsu asked. "What day is it" I asked. "Wensday the 23 why" I asked.

"Lucy you need to stay by me" Keara said fighting against Troy.

At that moment a broght light engulfed me. My body shatter in pieces as I was tossed into a world of blackness.

How can I forgot the day I was suppost to die?

...........,;......

Cliffy!!! Kinda :/

Yay!!! I finally got this chapter done.
Sorry it took awhile but the fight scene kinda didnt want to work with me¡